Science discovered GOD

Data 1:

Who is God?

Several religions, several questions, and behaviors but everyone agrees on the following definition:

It is #unique, #perfect, # manages the whole and the unity, #Contains the globality, has the infallible universal wisdom (wisdom = algorithm = logic), # accessible to all and is forbidden at the same time, # eternal, # makes dying and revives, # ensures longevity, # can do it all, #finally small and infinitely big, and I'll come back to this paragraph to list everything that has been said about God and a majority of the world's population (the silent) knows and believes. Yes the silent, because our life today is made by the media, which are only abnormalities and more disgusting disgusting (sorry for the word), and that is why the disgust proliferates ....

Data 2:

Science, having explored matter (its God or the contemporary God) has discovered its origin and therefore its spirit: DNA!

#unique, #parfait, # manages the whole and the unity, #Contains the globality (the DNA contains the globality of the universal genetic heritage), has the infallible universal wisdom (the Adn contains the universal logic), # accessible to all and is forbidden at the same time, # eternal, # made alive and revived, # ensures durability, # can do everything, #finitely small and infinitely large, and I would return to this paragraph to list all that has been discovered on this molecule.

DATA 1 = Data 2

If this does not lead us to unanimously conclude that science has discovered God, it is because science is right, we are moving into the era of cretinism.