I Think He's The One

• Dedicated to To All My Friends From 7th Grade

Ch. 1 The First Day

I have been looking foward to this day for awhile! it's the most nerve racking, craziest, days of the school year, the first day! I am on my way to school now and all that is going through my head are the worst things, am I going to fit in? Are my teachers going to hate me? Are people going to make fun of me? Finally my mom interupts my last train of thought by telling me, "Marissa get out of the car your here!" I say bye and enter the school.

I see people screaming in joy as they se there best friends running to them and hugging them. As I am walking I say hi to friends from last year most don't even remember me which really pisses mr off like really you can't take the time to remember one of your friends!! Finally I see my friends they squel in joy and I do too. As much as I don't like that I am just overjoyed to see normal people who remember me and love me. We all talk and talk and talk about how are summers were, what we did, and you know what you say to people!

Then it happened....

Ch. 2 The Bell

The bell something that signals you to do something or to let people know there cat is in tyhe house. it rang signaling hey get to class! So my friends and I said are good byes and made our ways to first period.I made my way to the gym since I had PE and guess what? I love that class! Hawwt boys everywhere!!!! I almost drooled a few times. Then someone caught my eye, what? Obviously a hot boy I mean come on what else do you yhink would catch my eye! He was tall, skinny, had JB hair except black, and eyes of ice they froze me when he looked at me so blue and perfect! He was stylish and just flawless! Maybe he's magic since he like put me under a love spell! Then the bell rang then I went to second period.

As I arrived I saw him the perfect boy from PE in my second period class! I wanted to just faint! I was like holy shit! I really wanted to talk to him but I wasn't going to just go up to a completely sexy stranger and bre like hey bae u be fine whats ur name. Thats just how u geta boy to think your a total nerd which is not what I wanted so I didn't . I was happy since I sat kinda close to him. It was then my history teacher made me love her, she let us talk to class mates we didn't know thanks so much miss baer love ya. It was the perfect way for me to get to know him.

Ch.3 Maybe Not

I went to him first and he smiled at me with his beautiful teeth then I saw, braces; how would I kiss him then but still he was cute so I introduced my self and said nervously, " Hi I'm Marissa ". Then he said, " Hi I'm Mason its nice to meet you Marissa." When he said my name it felt like butterflies in my stomach it was just amazing since also his voice was sexy and hot.

Then the bell rang I asked him what class he had next turns out we didnt have the same class but the classes were right next to eachother so we walked together. We got to get to know eachother a lot better, then we arrived at class we said bye and went to our clases. He went to technology and I went to yearbook.

In yearbook I knew almost no one in yearbook my old best friend Maya was there and thats all. So I said hi to her she just smiled at me. Then we talked alittle then the bell rang. Then our teacher came out and said hi class I am Miss Barerra your teacher. Then she gave us a presentation on her class. Ugggg it was so boring I wanted to die, then came lunch turns out Maya had the same lunch so we ate together. It was only me and her alone until I saw my friend Kira she had no one to sit with so I welcomed her to our group and then we had a trio. Then the bell rang, luckily we had the same class, math.

Our math teacher was named Miss. Cotter, everyone who had her says shes the worst and mean. Which they were right.

Ch.4 New Friends

I sat down and then I met Ashley, a girl who I didn't know at the time was soon to become my best friend. At first we were like hmm should I like her  or naww. Then I noticed a hot boy sitting diagnal from me hotter than Mason more in my league. So I introduced myself and his name was Brock Ashley told me, " I think he likes you", I was over joyed. She told me he was always starring at me like nonstop. It was great.

Then came science me and Ashley both had the same class Mr. Schuenkmeyers science. People said he's so boring which turns out its true. We sat together and talked and talked. Then seventh period came along turns out htat Brock kid was in it too perfect!

Then school was out and I went to see my cousin Wyatt then we walked to albertsons the place where everyone goes and we got starbucks since we are total white girls then we got picked up.