Your life is broken-Yogscast fanfic

Based on the song “Lights out” by Breaking Benjamin.

I ran through the woods that once separated me from the rest of the Yogscast. The sky was ablaze with lightning.”What is he doing,is it even him?”A million thoughts ran through my head as I ran through the forest and through the storm that seemed to engulf the land.It all started when I was in the nether,so naturaly I am not exactley sure what happened.I,Zoey,and Teep built a nether portal to collect blaze rods.I went by myself,beacuse i’m still pretty worried about her doing these type of things independntley. When I came back I saw that a storm ravaged through our base.And most of all Zoey and Teep where nowhere to be found.I hate accusing  him of breaching of our peace treaty,after all since then we had became neutral friends (with the help of Zoey) but it was the only thing I could think of right now. Sjin attacked me before,but I don’t have the fear of him ruining everything i’ve ever loved as much as I do with Duncan.I finally reached his castle that now looked as tarnished as ever,but still working as the windows were lit with lights of his machines and gizmos.I walked into the door which was now broken down and could easily be pulled apart.The door lead me to a large corridor with vines sprawled out like spiderwebs,it almost resembled a dungeon.”Lalna?...” I yelled “It’s Rythian..i’m not here to hurt you,I just want to know where Zoey and Teep are…” Almost immediately I knew it was a trap,but before I could run back somebody jumped from a ledge and kicked my neck making me fall to the floor.My vison attemped to come back to normal as I tryed to pick myself back up,but already was the foot rested back on my neck.It was Lalna,but he was almost covered with blood from head to toe.”Zoey and Teep….I would be happy to tell you where they are..but before I do I must know this….” He pressed down harder on my neck to stop me from moving. “..will you be able to find them?”

I am done pretending

You have failed to find what's left

I will suck you dry again

Same are not worth saving

You are such a pretty mess

 I will choke the life within

“Lalna what are you doing…”.He stepped off and walked toward a portal.This portal was made out of dark glass and laced with time torches, only missing one. “It Is not what am I doing,its what I did..” He put the last time torch on and the portal started glowing brown.He turned to me with tears in his eyes,but smile suggesting he wasn’t crying at all.”Do you see anything different about this blood Ryth...” It didn't look different than anything I had seen before.Before I could protest he said “...take a closer look.” I looked at it a bit longer,It started to turn purple...like… “Oh my…. Lalna…” “I had to take precautionary measures..not anyone could know about my project...so I had to take care of any one who had past experiences...with me.”I couldn't believe it, I knew Lalna could kill anyone he wanted to without barely any protest...but not his own friends. “But the storm...it has nothing to do with her…” “It had something to do with everyone….no one trusts me anymore...so with the server practically wiped out…” “It's wiping your slate clean…” “Exactly!”He pulled a diamond sword out of his inventory and placed it in front of me,with made it go into my inventory.”But...you will kill every one…” “You forgot the exception with tekkit...when someone dies they respawn..with a cost,loss of their memory.” I started to think what that would do to the Yogscast.Honeydew and Xephos will have to meet all over again,Sips co will probably never happen...and blackrock…”Back to my original question…”looked up and picked myself off the ground. “What the hell did you do with Zoey!?” He looked at the portal again. “Why Rythian, this is what you are here for..this is the server portal…” “Server portal?” “If Zoey gets killed one more time..” He said while wiping the purple blood off his arm. “She might not be able to respawn again,and I can’t have another death on me…”I looked up at the time torches that were on hyper. “You banished her to another server...but that means she doesn’t know me,that means we will never have the same memories that we had...the adventures..the friends.”I felt tears streaming from my eyes,I knew things were going to change in our blackrock story..but not like this. “Know my friend..thats why we need this to happen..” I felt the back of his sword swing across my head. “To have a new version of your story..”

I woke up under ground,with only the diamond sword that I equipped earlier.I dug my way out and saw the clear blue sky ,it seemed like the world was untouched.It was still full of trees and life.I heard a splash come from the distance and imeditley ran to it,knowing what was about to happen next and wishing that it will no end like Duncan told me it would.I ran to the lake and looked around.This is where it started,my story...our story.I jumped into the make and swam into the middle of it.A figure swam into the top of the water.It was Zoey,but exactley the way I found her,before the blackrock explosion. “Hi” she said “I’m Zoey..Did You just respawn into this world, crazy right?I swear I was in another server,But that doesn’t matter now.This is a whole new world with tons of..” “Zoey…” And this is how our blackrock story continues.

Now you want to take me down

As if I even care

I am the monster in your head

And I thought you'd learn by now

It seems you haven't yet

I am the venom in your skin

And now your life

Is broken