Chapter One

Slam, the skateboard hit the ground. "Dang it" said devon. He was trying to land a 360 pop shuve-it (a trick when a skateboard spins 360 degrees). Devon stood up, "When am I going to land this mike"? "It just takes practice man". Slam again but this time it was mike and he landed the 360 pop shove-it.

Mike was the best out of the three boys. Jerry was just sitting there on a bench with his board next to his feet. he was half asleep apparently he'd been up all night trying to get caught up for school. the three boys were all in 11th grade and they all had decent grades, getting mostly cs and some bs all expect Jerry. It was 11:30pm so the boys split up to go back home.

The next morning when the three boys were on the bus all devon did was complain about how he can never seem to land that trick from last night wall mike was helping Jerry with some homework. when they got to school it was like any other day until somebody pulled the fire alarm then everyone went nuts and ran outside. when everyone was outside in the parking lot the principal stood on his car and said, " everything is ok, somebody wrote on the wall in the boys bathroom that there is a bomb in the school. " we all walked down the street until we got to the other school. luckily the elementary school was right next to the high school. we all stood there in the elementary parking lot and waited for the bus. me devon and Jerry got on the bus. when we got home we all went home. we were jumpy for some reason. when I got home my mom hugged me, "thank god your ok and there was no bomb. " I guess she had heard it on the news. my dad was still at work.