Snow White

The night was old and something was in everyone's head. Some were thinking about today, some were thinking about tomorrow. For this particular man, what was on his mind, was the treasure he stole. But he didn't want to think about the last 24 hours. How everything he had was lost and he couldn't get the life he took for granted. He will never see his children running up to see him after a long day of work. He will never kiss his wife goodnight again. He will never eat his mother's pot roast or sing his brother happy birthday again. All of his life is gone and if he returns to it. Well, it wouldn't be the same. His children will be mad at him for doing what he did. His wife will smack him for leaving her and the children alone. His mother would most likely die before she could cook him pot roast again and his brother will never invite him to another birthday. Because of the gold on his finger was worth all of the love that the world gave to him.

"Why? Why? Why?" He muttered quietly to himself.

He fiddled with the treasure on his finger. From where he got this treasure is nobody's business but all he was thinking about is how to sell it. This was the first treasure that he sold in the black market and he honestly didn't know how to deal with the black market. Many people will see his innocence and take advantage of it

He should be celebrating after all this was his first steal but instead, he took a cigarette out and lit it.

Sirens were blaring in the distance and the street lights were humming to the club he was behind. But otherwise, the alley he was in was silent. His black shirt hugged his buff body. The scars on his face indicated that he has been through battle and resemble a warrior but his eyes spoke of something else. Worry filled them.

The man paced back and forth to one wall of the alley to the other. He rubbed his neck and bit his lip. Normally, cigarettes calm him down but for some reason, the puffs weren't. What was happening to him? Why did he feel this way?

"Hello, Ali," she plucked the cigarette from his fingers and blew a puff.

In front of Ali stood a woman, whose eyes were the devil's making. Her thick black hair curled out of her head like fire and her fiery brown eyes pierced through Ali. Her eyelashes were the hearth that filled the devils' fire. 

Unlike this man that stood before her, she wasn't new to the system. This system was her life. She knew how to fight and she never victimized herself. She stood and she dealt. Nobody would question her but she had all the answers. If she didn't have the answers, she would get them. Whether she has to kill you, or not.

He knows who she is. 

That is why he fears her. 

"Hello there, Mrs White," Ali gestured almost politely, his voice almost shaking with fear.

"Ms White," she corrected.

Snow White was the killer loose on the streets. She has been a mystery for so long that polices have closed her case. Nobody she talks to comes out alive. Or they come out wishing they were dead. Either way, she has a special throne in hell waiting for her. 

Ali could handle this. He has fought a tiger and came out alive. This really should be nothing to him. 

But still, Ali's gut was still uneasy. 

"You know you have something I want," She tilted her head to the side, as her voice laid emotionless.

"Maybe I do," He turned his back to face her shadow to hide his nervousness, "The real question is how much are you willing to trade for it."

"Your life."

At an inhuman speed, she grabbed a knife that was hidden on the inside of her jacket knife from and slammed him against the wall behind him.

"You have something I want Ali," she repeated in his ear while Ali's eyes were filled with fear. 

"Please," Ali sobbed into the wall, "I have children,"

"No you don't," she slammed his head. Now Ali was sobbing. 

"You know what I hate more than anything?" She taunted, "Bad parents. You left your wife and your children, you left your chance to be a good father. That was your decision. Your wife and children hate you now. There is nothing you can do to change that."

"Yes, this gold is good," she nodded towards the ring, "but killing a bad father is even better."

Ali looked down at the piece of a broken mirror that was laying on the side of the dirty alleyway.

"You won't kill anyone tonight." He swallowed his tears and dove for the knife before him.

However, Snow White was quicker than his human skills. As soon as he dove she kicked his face. Ali touched his face, his hands came out warm, with his blood. 

"Why are you doing this?" Ali asked, his voice filled with terror. 

"You can't really blame me. It was your mistake," She shrugged casually.

"You really don't know what you're doing," she looked down on his broken body.

With a single slice, she cut off his finger with the gold.  Ali's expression was filled with dread. He knew this was coming.  Why didn't he just stay?

"You will pay for your sins."

With one single stroke, all of Ali's troubles were gone. As was he.