Chapter 1

Chapter 1

In late evening, the sky decorates with lots of starts with moon. But more than it one huge building decorates with heavy lights with beautiful flowers.

The gate of building is wide open for stylish cars. The stylish car screams the prestigious, power and wealth of owner.

The persons inside the building having beautiful love, friendship, happiness, smile, laugh, success, proud, tensions, time conscious, hurt, jealous, and lot of eagerness to see the success and failures.

And outside media welcome every VVIP's with wrecked questions to party and award function of INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OF FASHION WORLD.

A woman in late 20 entered into that building by wearing long blue frock and with beautiful smile. Her smile paused by hearing her mobile ring.

 Her smile paused by hearing her mobile ring

By seeing caller ID and said "This ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA will never change."

A man in early 30 stood at conner of building by wearing black suit and with tension line on his forehead. His tensions getting more by hearing connecting ring of mobile.

 His tensions getting more by hearing connecting ring of mobile

By hearing the ring and said "This KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA will never change".

Man: How long you will take to attend just a long, Miss. KKG.
Khushi: How many time you will call me in an hour, Mr. ASR.
Arnav: What the..... You should answer for question, not to ask question for question, Miss. Question bank.
Khushi: Same applies to you.... you should answer for question, not to say 'what the' for question, Mr. What the.
Arnav: Just shut up dammit.
Khushi: I know when to do, just tell me why did you call me?
Arnav took deep breath and said "Where are you, now??"
Khushi: This 17th time in an hour.
Arnav: Still yet you answer my question
Khushi: Okay, I am at the entrance, in few minutes i will be inside.
Arnav: No
Khushi: What?
Arnav: I mean you just stay there; me and aman will come and get you inside.
Khushi: But why???
Arnav: Because there is lot of media people is here.
Khushi: I can manage myself
Arnav: Yeah, I know you can manage but who will manage the media people. Because you will crush them with you question bank by asking question for question. So just wait there, bye.
Khushi stood in 3 O's.

Arnav stood infront of Khushi and said "Close your mouth Khushi, or else files will visiting your mouth".

Khushi suddenly close her mouth and hit his shoulder by clutch.

Arnav make a sound "Ahh..." and rub the place where she hit him.

Khushi: It should pain lot.

Man: Thank god Khushi, you came or wise this devil kill me by his questions "Does Khushi starts from her place?? Track her where she is coming?? Are sure she starts??? How long she will take to come here?? Inform me when her car reaches here?? " etc...

Khushi: Not only you, me also. He called me 17times before reaches here and asked same questions.

Arnav: What the...

Aman and Khushi: Including this "What the..." and both high-five each other.

Their moment were disturbs by media person.

Person 1: Good evening ASR, How do you feel that you in IBFW??
Person 2: Share your opinion about IBFW..
Person 3: You nominee for the award of Fashion King, so do you think you will receive the award??

ASR: Good Evening everyone, IBFW is great organisation that create good platform for fashion world. I am proud that IBFW recognize and appreciate every hard and smart worker of fashion industry. And I am happy that I participate in this IBFW. As I say before they recognize every hard and smart worker, my effort only made my name in nominee for the award of Fashion King. And I believe the award goes to real King. Thank you every one.

Person 4: One last question sir.. A lady with you is your girlfriend??
Person 2: Does she is young Financial Advisor Miss. Khushi Kumari Gupta??
Person 5: How long you both are in relationship??

Khushi: Yes, I am Khushi Kumari Gupta, a financial Advisor. As I am a girl and his friend so I am his girlfriend only. And we are friends more than three year. Not only both of us that we include Mr. Aman Mathur also who is the Marketing Director of AR Fashion.

Aman: In other language we are 3idiots.

Arnav and Khushi look him unbelievable and mutter "You are really spoiled brat".

Media person took photos of three...

Later Arnav receives The Fashion King award and Aman receives The Ruler of Fashion Market award. Khushi were happy for both.

Then both gave speech for media and 3 left the venue to enjoy their success.

After enjoyment they drop the Khushi in her apartment and they both move to their place.

In Car

Aman: When are you going to tell her??
Arnav: Why are you impatient man??
Aman: Today, she clearly defines her friendship to media.
Arnav: And I will clearly define my love to her.
Aman: That what I am asking when?? Just propose her man.
Arnav: Just cool man, I planned everything.
Aman: Planned?? When?? Tomorrow she is going to Lucknow.
Arnav: Yeah she is going to Lucknow for a break not for settling there.
Aman: I don't know why I get impatient but I feel something. I cannot express to you. You cannot understand. And my intuition cannot be wrong. I have strong feeling. So please..
Arnav: Okay my Diaper friend, I promise you that I will propose her and before she return from Lucknow.
Aman: You mean...
Arnav: Yes I mean that I am going to propose her in Lucknow. Where she born, where she live, where she love.
Aman: Wonderful man.
Arnav: Aman, I have a doubt, according to your intuition if she say no to my proposal and i got angry for that and I hurt her and myself, then what will you do?? Whom you will support man??
Aman: Just stop it man, put full stop for your meaningless imagination.
Arnav: Thats what I want to tell you. Just put full stop for your meaningless imagination man.
Aman just nods his head.

To be cont.........................

I am waiting for your views.