ello!

So the decription is the authors note, which I'll change later, anyhow, laezzgo!

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tavros, enter the hive.

but you don't want to.

DO IT.

You really, really don't want to.

ITS NECISSARY FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE STORY PLOT.

Wait? what was that? Anyways its seems like its too late to protest, someone seems to have pushed you in.

Examine the room.

why?

DO IT .

There seems to be a large number of broken figure 8 balls, dice, and drawings scattered everywhere.

So where are you?.

If you can't tell already, you may need to tone down on the faygos, anyway where were we?

IM THE NARRATOR HERE.

pfft fine.

Be the tauros.

you are the tauros, you also have a name, it is Tavros

Tavros whatever.

arent I actually the narrator?

ITS HARD BEING ADMIN, ITS HARD AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS.

SHUT! now where were we? right, you are now Tavros. Some mysterious force has made you arrive at the door steps of a one you fear greatly.

Who's this?

The person you fear is also the owner of this particular hive, and on the request of someone, you seemed to have arrived a her hive. Now that you think about it, who could have pushed you in? Perhaps it was that voice from earlier?

Shhh don't think.

Hmm... anyway, the owner of this hive is seated down with someone, as per the shadows from upstairs, you can't exactly tell who though.

You're crippled not blind.

Ouch, not nice, the shape still appears blobby but from the voice you guess its terezi, their shadows look a little diffrent, yet familiar, which must mean theyre roleplaying.

Wow, nice deduction sherlock.

Shush. Anyways, they don't seemed to have noticed as they're upstairs, what will you do?

Look at pictures.

You have full acess to the first floor of her hive and you decide to look at her drawings? weak.

(SOOOOO FONT SEEMS TA BE BACK, SHORT I KNOW, PROMISE IT WILL GET LONGER, THANK YOU!)