Life of the Party

in which you can meet the
admins and
become one yourself.

r e q u i r e m e n t s:

1. BE ACTIVE; if you only appear once or twice a year, then please rethink your decision. Our goal is to bring stans together and inactivity for too long will be intolerated.

2. AGE; there are 21 year olds, even 10 year olds on Wattpad. We don't have an age requirement but please tell us your age for us to consider your post.

3. MUTUAL; if your entry has been declined reasons such as we have enough members or others, please do not flip out and talk trash about our profile. If you are declined for unspoken of reasons, you have the right to ask for why you have been declined.

4. WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUDE; please don't be rude. Whether towards the members or supporters, spread positivity. Not hate.

5. CONTACT; if you have a piece of work to submit for contests, or have a question regarding our profile, feel free to slide in our PMs. Email: smcommunitu

S P O T S . . .

Graphic Designers (o p e n):

Graphic designers are in charge of designing the covers, banners and all graphics, and running the graphic shops. Designers also have the privelege of being a critique if they choose to be.

Name:
Age:

Time you've been designing for:
What interests you in this community:
Do you have kik (+username):
Examples/links to your works:

Promoters (o p e n):

Promoters are in charge of pushing and introducing more people to our community. Promotions will be on message boards, but please do not spam accounts. Promoters will be part of The Commitee if they choose to.

Name:
A, ge:

Reason for joining this community:
Do you have kik (+username):
Ideas for promotion:

Admins (o p e n):

Admins overall run the profile, making sure everything is in check and answering questions from readers. Admins also guide new members around the profile.

Name:
Age:

Reason for joining the community:
Do you have kik (+username):
Ideas you have for your post:

Writers (o p e n):

Writers will come up withideas for plot shops and imagine/one-shots. Writers can also be apart of the critique division where you give advice to those who seek help or space for improvement.

Name:
Age:

Link to your works:
Do you have kik (+username):

What interests you in this community: