The Legend Of "Danny Bregoli" Part 1

(XPOV)

Mom I don't even want to go to school anymore!! I moaned to my mom as I sat slouched in the front passenger seat of my mom's black mustang. My mom finally stopped and parked in the school parking lot of BCH Browered County High school one of the toughest schools in Florida and maybe the world. As my mom and I sat in the parking school parking lot before the bell rang she reassured me that It was going to be good for me to go back to school. Jahseh you cant just sit in your room all day writing or whatever it is you do. And besides your friend stokely goes here too so you already have a friend here. My mom said. I just sat there in silence thinking about nothing as I listened to my mom continue to ramble until it was time for me to go inside for the start of school.

(Lunch Time)

Stokely and I sat at a table on our own for whatever reason even though all of our friends go here they often are nowhere to be found because they skip school a lot. So far today was pretty chill and uneventful which is surprising at Browered County high.

So Jah you meet any fine women in here yet?? Stokely asked as he ate his soup. Nah vro and I really don't want to everyone here is wack and im legitimately surprised no one wants to fight me or anything yet. I said with no facial expression. Bro lighten up a bit your way to serious right now. You need to loosen up and what better way than with some company from a bad female. Stokely said with a giggle.

At that moment stokely got me feeling comfortable and put me in a good mood. We began scoping out the lunch room for girls to ask out and w e even made a bet out of it whoever can ask out the finest girl successfully wins. Stokely was being a little bitch so I went first. Stokely was getting impatient because I was taking forever until finally after about 15 minutes I saw this fine ass girl. She was about 5'3 with grey hair, and grey eyes. She wore all black to match her black choker, her clothes were kinda weird since they fit her very baggy but she was still cute af. There that's the one I shouted to stokely as I pointed to the girl. Damn NO BRO STOP!!! Stokely whisper yelled to me with panic. What do you mean stop? What's wrong bro? I asked in confusion. I swear bro you have so much to learn about this place, Stokely said.

Stay very very very far away from that girl!!! Stokely whispered to me. That girl's name is Billie Eilish and she is very bad news trust me. She is Danny's Girl Danny Bregoli to be exact. One of the most dangerous vicious people on earth, most times no one even dares to say Danny or Bregoli out loud especially in here!!! Look stoke you sound like a bitch right now I've never heard of this Danny Bregoli Guy or whatever his name is but whoever he is im not scared of him or anyone else in this dump. If I want to talk to some girl imma do it I don't care. I said with confidence as I stood up from my seat. Stokely just continued to plead with me and pull me back down to my seat without causing a scene. Please im begging you jah you don't know what could happen. I ignored stokely's pleas as I confidently walked over to billie's table. She sat completely by herself as she slowly and contently ate some fancy vegan looking meal. I took one more glance back at stokely as I was now almost at billie's table. Stokely was now eating his soup slouched over with his hood over his head. He clearly didn't want anything to do with this. And I was pissed that he would let this Danny Bregoli guy push him around like this, but whatever. I now approached billie and asked her if I could sit at her table. She looked stunned that I wanted to sit with her. She nodded and I sat down next to her.

Hey my name is jahseh but you can call me jah im new here and I really want to meet new people. I was sitting with my friend and saw you. I really like your choker I have one that I wear all the time too. I said as I pulled on my choker showing it to her. And your also kinda cute too. I added smoothly. Billie let out a giggle and blushed a bit. To be honest I saw you too im in your biology class I don't think you saw me because I sit way in the back by myself but when you introduced yourself I thought you were kinda cute too. heres my number, we should hang out sometime. Billie said with an excited tone as she slid her phone over to me so I could type her number into my contacts. Well thanks ill text you later I said as I stood up to go back to stokely. No Thank You Jah No one ever talks to me or wants anything to do with me they all are scared. Billie said. I didn't understand what she meant but I just smiled and left.

Something felt really weird though everything was super quiet as I began to walk to stokely I looked up from my phone and noticed that everyone in the entire lunch room was just staring at me with their jaws practically dropped. Even the teachers took notice of what I had just done. I stopped walking for a moment confused by the weird stares, but just shrugged it off and continued on my way. I could hear people sitting with their friends whispering things like. "Did that new guy just talk to Danny's girl??

"I feel bad for the new guy hopefully no one tells Danny!!" "Are you kidding me Danny hears about everything, I don't know how but Danny hears everything"

As I sat back down with stokely I was now kinda annoyed with this whole "Danny" thing so I didn't even bring it up to him and stopped him in his tracks.

Look I don't want to talk about this bitch ass Danny dude yall are scared of Bregoli or ravioli or broccoli or whatever I don't care. So don't even bring it up. I said aggressively. Alright bro just don't say I didn't warn you.

Authors Note: Love you all for reading im going to update reagularlly since im really feeling this book!!! btw please follow me on Instagram @daniellebregolifutureboyfriend :)