BOOK 1

"You may now kiss the bride!" The priest said happily as the crowd cheered.

Taehyung kissed me passionately and when I was about to kiss back, he broke the kiss.

The crowd cheered and saw my mother-in-law with tears on her cheeks.

"Now, you may all celebrate while the groom and bride will rest!" The MC said and we finally sat down.

Taehyung groans, "I hate you!" I replied, "Your breathe smells bad, you know?"

"Yours too." He replies by rolling his eyes and folds his arms.

"I'm your wife and you are my husband now. Besides, your parents settled this all. My parents just agreed." I said while putting my arm on his shoulder.

Taehyung stands, "Come here, Y/N. Let's dance."

I followed and we danced.

After dancing, Taehyung and I ate all the food that we want.

Taehyung was like a little kid who hasn't eaten for 731,747,282 years. While me, I was laughing at him like a crazy dork getting possessed.

***

The fun morning wedding ends to sleeping.

I removed my gown while Taehyung was already asleep in his suit.

I changed into my black shirt designed with bananas and its partner of course, the pants.

I was bored.

I checked my phone to see what time it is but I was already late at work.

(6:37pm).

Aish.. Someone's knocking.

"Taehyung!!!" I stop then continue,"Your girlfriend is here!!!"

He immediately stood up and fixed his suit to go on a date with her girlfriend, Somi.

I closed the door and sighed because he didn't care about me.

Like never.

~FLASHBACK..~

"YAH, Watch where you're going!" A random guy I bumped to scolded me.

I rolled my eyes, "How about you watch where you're going? You are the one who is holding a phone while walking, bitchy loser." I walked away and opened the door of the convenience store.

~~

"Hi mom.. What is this guy doing here?" I whispered as I closed the door quietly as I can.

"He is the one who will be your husband!" My mother whispers back.

I replied, "I don't even know him yet."

"Yeah, yeah. It's an arranged marriage."

"Oh.. Okay."

"Hi, sir- THIS IS THE GUYS FROM THE CONVENIENCE STORE-"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

2 hours later..

A sudden memory appeared in my mind.

Since he had a secret girlfriend, I'm going to find a boyfriend.

I fixed my hair, changed into nice clothes, and left the house.

Almost left the house.

I opened the door and Taehyung looking at his nails and suddenly looked at me confused.