The watcher

Hi I'm Jack and this is my story. It all started about 6 years ago when I was hanging out at my best friend Katherines apartment. Everything was normal and seemed fine, then suddenly there was a loud thud coming from outside the hallway.  Katherine went outside to investigate. She told me to relax and asked if I could watch over the house for a minute. She said she was hungry and was gonna go pick up something to eat and left. The expression on her face seemed urgent but I rubbed it off my shoulder and sat down on the couch. Maybe 3 hours had passed and I noticed that Katherine Wasn't home yet. I tried calling her cell but it went straight to voice mail. I started to get worried and frantically started to text her. That is when the door came flying open and Katherine ran into the room and made sure she Locked the door behind her. She looked horrified so I tried asking her what was wrong. Katherine started crying and apologizing for what she had done. Confused I told her everything was ok and asked her once again what was wrong. She then explained that she started messing around with ouija boards and witchcraft trying to contact her dead mother. She thought it was working but She started feeling like eyes were on her at all times so she stopped. That's about the time when The Watcher showed up. The watchers were calm creatures at first , not doing much except blending in with the shadows in the corner of the room watching her. Katherine explained that watchers only come out at night and explained that watchers never have been spotted in the daylight before. Katherine told me to wait on the couch and stood up. She unlocked the door and peered into the hallway. To her surprise the watcher had left. I asked her if the watchers have done anything else besides stare at her. She told me no, but they were still creeping her out. We decided that if the watchers wanted to hurt her they would have already and decided to try to go to sleep.