Chapter 1

Coraline moved to the pink palace but ran into two kids, whyborn and y/n.
Whyborn was this goofy weird kid but y/n was open hearted and adventurous so that's why when coraline first found the secret the door she only told y/n.

Years later
The van pulled up to the pink palace, coraline's grand daughter gets out with long majestic hair. Her hair was blue like her grand mother coraline. She wore a dark hoodie and red shoes, her name was Marie

She looked around and said "this place looks disgusting. Marie's mother comes out and says softly "grandpa whyborn got this house from his grandma when they passed away and then he got married to grandma coralline so they both own it now."

Marie shrugged like she doesn't care, then she noticed mice running into the woods so Marie was about to ask but then her dad quickly said "the mice are leaving ever since that blue guy passed, your grand father said over the phone... I know a blue man?"
Marie was confused but entered the house, she walked down the old creaky hall way but saw her grandmothers old room, she tried to open it but it was locked, she tried to force it open but a boy whispered "help me." Marie looked around scared but eventually ran to help her dad.
At dinner her mother was cooking and that was something Marie hated because Marie's mother sucked sucked at cooking.
Marie's father broke into Marie's grand mother's room and smiled "this is your room now!"
Marie threw her bag down and shook her head "bad taste!" Her dad left he room, Marie went to bed that night but woke up when something hard hit the ground.
Marie checked and found a sage smashed open, inside was a doll.

Marie threw it, no one plays with dolls anymore!" But in the morning the doll changed to fit with this generation