Ch.1 I'm Yugi Mutou

Aiko: Ok then This is me when I talk to Yugi. This is Alakan. This is grandpa. And bold is Yugi when he signes. And the other are in bold to.

Yugi's POV

Hello there I'm Yugi Mutou and....... I'm deaf. But the worst thing is.... I'm blind to. So that makes it easier for people to bully me. But my sisters helped me with that. They even helped me speak. By using sign language. For them to talk me, they have to write at the palm of my hand. But then suddenly someone grabbed my hand. 'Yugi it's me Aiko. It's time to go home.' She wrote each word slow, so I can tell what she is saying. 'Where is Alakan?' Someone else grabbed my hand. 'Right here, and always will be.' I smiled and both of them grabbed one of my hands. And walked to the game shop.

~ At the game shop ~

We finally made it to the game shop. I know this because we stop. And to know we did not stop for a traffic light for the walkers, Aiko and Alakan would tighten their grip on my hands. Plus for when we are in the car. I will sit in the back, Alakan with me. Well Aiko is driving. And Alakan well tap my shoulder, to say were at a light. 'Time to go inside Yugi.'  Someone wrote on my hand 'who is this?' I signed 'It's just me! Your grandpa.' I waved at him, and I know he is right infront of me. I felt a little bit of wind hit my face. It was not windy outside that means he is waving back. I really have the best family in the whole world. They helped me use sign language by moving my hands and telling me what it is. That was very helpful. They take the time and patience for me. But I wonder? Are they tried of me?

Aiko's POV

" Alakan what do you want for dinner?" I asked " Yugi's favorite." She said I smiled " okay then, but can you do something for me?" I said putting water into a pot. " What is it?" She asked " can you take Yugi to the table, and do homework. I will be there in a minute." She nodded and walked to Yugi. Who was on the couch.

Yugi's POV

I'm just laying on the couch. Till someone wrote on my head. 'Yugi we have to go to the table. It's me Alakan by the way.' I nodded and she grabbed my hand took me to the table. But I have to ask Alakan this question. So I tapped the shoulder to my left and signed. 'Alakan are you getting tried of me?' I can tell she had a shocked and confused look on her face. She grabbed my hand and wrote. 'Why would you say that?' I shrugged my shoulders. 'I don't know? Maybe because you take the time, and patience for me.' I know Alakan was shacking her head in a 'no'. 'I'm not tired of you Yugi. Your my big brother, and I'm your little sister. I will never get tried of you. Because your fun to be around.' I looked at her with my dull amethyst eyes. I also know I have amethyst eyes is because they told me. Also I am not emotionless. But anyway I smiled at her. I'm going to say this again, I have the best family ever. But the worst part of being....is that you can't see what happens. Everytime I feel the ground shake. I know someone or something fell. But when I ask Aiko or Alakan what was that. They lie. I know this because, I feel hot tears fall on my hand. I frown because of this. But I don't ask why they are crying. Because I don't want to make them more upset. I feel like being Deaf and Blind is a curse. But grandpa, Aiko and Alakan say otherwise. They say it's a gift, they say I'm special. That always makes me smile. 'Okay Yugi ready to start our homework?'  I nodded and signed. 'Alright Aiko.' I know she had a shocked face, but a happy one to. 'You know us how our hands feel. I'm I right?' I nodded my head as a 'yes' 'Yes, I have. But only your, Alakan's and grandpa's. Also that's because you guys talk to me more.' I signed also I do have friends. Joey, Tea, Tristan, Duke, Seto, Saiya, Adellah, Amah, and Adalie. But they don't talk to me in class. Aiko and Alakan write on my hand, to tell me what the teacher is saying. I also have all my classes with my sisters. Even band, even if I can't hear the music. It's just feels good to play and be apart of something. Also Aiko helps me with what notes to play, what the notes are, and what line to play. Since she can play all the intruments. 'Ready Yugi?' Alakan wrote on my hand again, again I nodded. 'Alright the first question is....In Anicent Egypt who ruled over everyone, and what are they called?' Aiko wrote on my hand, and this teacher gives questions. ( Aiko: That's a stupid -_-). 'They were like kings that ruled over everyone. But there called Pharaoh's.' I know they nodded and one of them, wrote that answer on the question. They even did there homework before me. And I know they won't lie 'bout that. 'I'll be right back Yugi. I have to make diner. Even though I already started it. But Alakan will help you with your homework.' I nodded and I know Aiko walked away. Alakan still sitting, and helping me with my homework. I'm almost done to. So that means I can go to the store with my sisters.

----------------

Aiko: Okay this time I have a reason for me and Alakan to be in this story this time