Breaking News

Cameras flashed everywhere.

Fans were either crying or screaming in joy.

Quartet Night walked outside prepared for the barrage of questions.

Silence came. A gorgeous woman with flowing (H/c) hair walked out also. The fans screamed in utter shock and happiness. Everyone who was watching on their T.V. or devices jaw's dropped. The woman who walked out was     (Y/n) Phantom, the lost idol. A fast newswoman ran up to Ai Mikaze and quickly asked, "Is (Y/n) Phantom your new member?!" Ai put on a gentle smile for the camera and nodded, "Your correct." Ranmaru crossed his arms and smirked.  This is how it all happened.

Quartet Night was walking toward the door of their recording studio. Reiji was positive as usual. "MYU~CHAN we should convince the others to go on a big picnic together!" Camus turned to Reiji, "Shut up, Peasant." Ranmaru turned his head, "Yeah, Reiji, be quiet!" Ai sighed, "How unpleasant." Reiji sweat dropped and sighed. They began to approach the door, to their surprise there was somebody singing inside. The door was also open.  A female with (H/c) hair and bright (E/c) eyes was singing an upbeat yet classy song. To Quartet Night's surprise Shining Saotome was even there! How special was this girl? Reiji gawked as she sang her voice and style was unique and awesome. He squinted, she looked familiar. He looked to Ai and Ai nodded at him. "That's (Y/n) Phantom, the legendary Idol that has been gone for two years. Her music varies in different genres. Classical, pop, latino, rock, and more." The reason behind her disappearance is unknown.." Ai informed the Quartet. Camus crossed his arms and Ranmaru just stared at (Y/n).  All of a sudden the singing stopped and Shining Saotome cleared his throat. "Ah, Quartet Night come in, come in!" Shining Saotome stood in front of them with his arms crossed, smirking. "Is this studio taken?" Ai inquired. An (H/c) head walked in front of Saotome since he was in her way. "Oh this studio isn't taken right now." Ai blinked and then looked away still having a blank face. Reiji then spoke up, "Ms.Phantom! H-how are you here?" (Y/n) Flashed him a smile, "I just wanted a long vacation." Camus scoffed, "So you abandoned your fans for two years? Peasant."  (Y/n) scoffed back, "Excuse me? Peasant? You of all people cannot be talking. You don't even act like a count." Camus's eyes widened in surprise and anger. Ranmaru was taken back. Nobody really talks back to Camus. Reiji blinked. Camus was about to say something else, but shining Saotome interrupted him. "Ms.Phantom is going to be joining the agency, Shining!" Ranmaru sighed and thought about something.  Ai looked at Saotome and asked, "If you don't mind, how did you manage to get her away from her former agency?" Saotome just smirked and didn't answer.

Even after (Y/n) joined the agency she did not make an official appearance to the public yet.

She often sang her heart out and tried her best to catch up with the time.

Surprisingly, (Y/n) even managed to befriend Camus. "Hey Camus? I'm sorry for the time I Insulted you when we first met.." (Y/n) trailed off. She then looked up hopefully. Camus sighed, "I might as well...forgive you. I also apologize for my choice of words.."Camus looked at her also. (Y/n) gave him one of her genuine smiles, not one that she gave for the camera. Camus's eyes widened and his cheeks began to tint to an unoticable pink. He turned his head and coughed.

It seemed that Ranmaru and (Y/n) had more in common then they thought. Ranmaru was singing random songs in the studio. One of those songs were 'You give Love A Bad Name' by Bon Jovi. Rnamru was singing some of the lyrics.

'Shot through the heart!'

'And your to blame!'

Ranmaru closed his eyes as he sang perfectly.

'You give love a bad name!'

Suddenly another energetic voice joined him in the song. Ranmaru had a surprised look and turned to look at the (H/c) haired girl. She smiled. Ranmaru then slowly smirked and began to sing again, (Y/n) joined in also.