RULES & APPLICATIONS!

WELCOME TO THE CHOSEN JACOBS SOCIETY!━ where actor and artist chosen jacobs' fans unite to get him the appreciation he deserves

━ where actor and artist chosen jacobs' fans unite to get him the appreciation he deserves.

RULES!
i. please do not apply if you do not plan on being active / are not capable of it!

ii. do not share the password with anyone. this is something you should know not to do!
iii. i will have to change the password and remove you from this society if you do this / break any of the other rules!

iv. complete the full form in one comment / don't leave anything out or you won't even be considered.

v. be nice to all other admins.
respect them, who they stan, all of that, and please don't do anything to hurt or upset them!

vi. just be nice, and don't start / bring drama to this account!
you should all know what and what not to do 💕💕

ADMIN FORM!
i. name
ii. pronouns
iii. how active are you?
iv. what can you bring to the society?
v. why do you want to join?
vi. your kik username ( you may also dm it to me on amybethsmcnulty )
vii. your opinion on chosen jacobs
your opinion on how underrated chosen jacobs is / why you think he's so underrated
viii. additional information
ix. tag three mutuals who may want to join

thank you to everyone who takes their time to apply! depending on how many forms i get and when i get them is when i'll announce the admins, but it will be this week! i'm not sure how many i'll be accepting, but please don't be upset if you don't get in, spots may open or we just may need more help, so there will always be a chance for you to become apart of the society!