☠Welcome, Kyungsoo~☠

10-13-2018- (Years Later after the attack) 

It was another day to the rest of the people in the town. Except for one...

There was a new boy in this small town.. He would be another member to find out about the small secret that keeps this town so quite.. 

The new boy was quite small for a male, Since he didn't have wide shoulders like the rest and his body isn't as manly as the rest of course. His eyes are the feature that everyone is obsessed with, everyone says that they almost look like a owl's eyes. Many people didn't like him in his old town, since he apparently was the outcast, No one knew what category to put the male in, so they picked on him quite a lot in his town. 

Kyungsoo, finally bid that town goodbye and is now embraced by the secrets of the new town he'd be staying~

"This is your stop sir." Spoke the polite cab driver to the wide eyed boy, Kyungsoo,

"O-Oh! Thank you so much, Sir~" He smiled and grabbed the amount of the money to give the cab driver. The driver gave Kyungsoo a worried look, 

"Be careful..." The driver pleaded to the doe eyed male. The smaller gave him a confused look, "S-Sure thing?" He nodded and exited the car with his bags. He left the car without another word, He wasn't really sure what else to say after that..

Kyungsoo wanted to walk around, You know... To get a better idea of this whole town. He was walking around when he noticed a little boy. The little boy looked scared. Kyungsoo then looked worried, so he of course rushed over to the young baby boy. 

"What's wrong? Where is your mother little boy?" He asked him and the boy gave him a terrified look, 

"MAMA! IT'S HIM!" He screamed at the Doe eyed boy. Kyungsoo jumped and he noticed a male run out of no where and come to see the situation, "Mark! What happened?!" He cried and sat down next to him. "Mama... Its the guy.. He came early this year..." He said and pointed at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo felt his knees start to tremble at this sight, He didn't know what to do. 

"Mark... Its not him, You know he would never want to show his actual face..." The male rubbed his temples and looked up at Kyungsoo and sighed, 

"I don't believe I've seen you around here, Doll. Are you new?" He asked and Kyungsoo nodded looking nervous, 

"I'm Kyungsoo, I just moved here to this town.." The doe eyed male explained. The other male looked shocked, 

"Why would you want to come here?.." He asked and Kyungsoo looked confused, "S-Should I not be here?..." He asked quietly, unsure if that was even a good question to ask in this situation. 

"I just didn't know anyone would even bother coming after 'it' happened.." The older looked down when he mentioned 'it'. Kyungsoo shot him with a confused look, 

"I-It? What happened in this town?" Kyungsoo and the male gave him a shocked look, 

"I um.. I have to go. Lets go, Mark." He shrugged Kyungsoo off and started his way out, Holding the young boy close to his side, as they left the new boy with his unanswered questions. 

Kyungsoo couldn't help, but let his mind start coming up with, so many questions that he would probably not get answered. He just kept walking though. he walked and walked, seeing many people look at him almost as if he was a black spot in a sea of white. He would look at them with a kind smile, But once they saw that they immediately ran away, It confused the poor innocent boy, But he just assumed he just may have something on his face possibly? He then just kept his small face down, He knew he was the problem.