#gotcaketour entry

"Wake up slut!!!"

I awoke to someone jumping on me. I harshly pushed them off causing them to fall on the floor with a loud thump

"Last time you fucking wake me up Cunt!" I spat before reluctantly climbing out of bed, I looked down and saw Beau crouching down holding his knee, I chuckled and left him to it.

I got dressed into my joggers and tank top leaving my hair in a messy bun, I walked down to the living room and joined Luke on the sofa. Out of the boys I was the closest to Luke, Beau and skip(yanno because he's my brother) Luke was my girly BFF we go shopping together and buy matching dresses, we have girly nights in its just amazing.

Then there's Beau he's the definition on perfect, we do almost everything together, no one makes me happy like he does, its hard to describe but when I'm with him i get this amazing feeling that i never what to go away, its addictive.

Finally Daniel, my brother what Beau says about him is true, he is a germ and a gremlin. But that's okay i still love him and my best friend says I'm a gremlin so i guess it runs in the family.

i felt something heavy jump on my lap, i look down and see Daniel giving me an innocent look.

"Daniel get your fat ass off of me!" i laughed trying to push him off me, he dragged me down with him as he started falling of the sofa we landed so he was on top of me i tried getting out from under him but he held me down 

"DOG PILE!!!" he shouted, i watched as the boys faces lit up and they all jumped on top of us, we all laughed as they fell of the pile one by one until it was just me and Daniel again, he slowly got off of me offering me a lift up. We all stood up wondering what to do 

"DARE OR DARE!!" shouted Luke running around the room like a girl we all found a seat and started with the game

"Beau dare or dare?" James asked we all looked at him waiting for his answer 

"ummm dar.. WAIT no dare yeah i choose dare" he said acting puzzled Jai and Luke had a devious smile on their faces as they both looked at each other

"I dare you to casually swim in the neighbours pool.." beau had a smirk on his face at how easy his dare was

"...naked" Jai finished we looked at Beau the smirk had been wiped of his face " oh and Beau it has to be the Johnson's" Luke added we all burst out laughing except for Beau, you see the Johnson's is this creepy old man and when i saw creepy i mean creepy we often see them watching us from over the fence he must be about 90.

We followed beau out side as he striped down to nothing, he slowly walked over to the fence, he looked back signalling for someone to help him over the fence as he had no spare hands, James walked over and helped beau over the fence. We all ran over to the fence and watched as Beau jumped into the pool and started swimming the best he could with 1 had, the door opened and i looked to see Mr Johnson hobbling out, Beau looked up and saw him coming so he quickly jumped out and tried running away he ran to the gate to get to the front yard when the lock got stuck Mr Johnson caught up to him and started asking him if he wanted to come inside, insisting that he had food and free wifi inside the for him. 

 We all doubled over laughing as we heard the most girliest scream getting closer and closer, i saw Beau come through the gate panting and frantically looking behind him. I laughed even harder, i was crying from laughter i looked up to see Beau smirking at me and slowly making his way over to me, still naked might i add. I quickly got up and my laughter stopped, he got to the point where our faces were almost touching 

"run!" he whispered his breath hitting my face, which smelt like Doritos.

i ran round the garden which was quiet big with Beau on my heels, i felt a hand wrap around my waist i started screaming feeling his naked body press against my back,i heard all of the boys laughing at us 

"GET SOME BEAU!!" Daniel screamed. I was carried behind the shed in our garden where i was pinned against the side. He started looking in my eyes and i felt myself being captivated by his gorgeous green eyes he started to lean in and i followed hid lead, i felt his lips press against mine.

We pulled away and he Lent in for another but i licked his face from chin to forehead.

And that was the start of our relationship, we got married 3 years later, had 4 kids, but then something tragic happened Beau was walking on the street coming home from the shop and he tripped on a banana peel and died.