You're You

It was one of those nights when the group of friends decided to spend their time watching Netflix together on a Friday night after a long day doing interviews and such, now having nothing else to do but spend the rest of their time watching a bunch of movies and eating chips until the adrenaline in their veins wears down.

Laura and Zendaya were sprawled on the couch right across the television, not giving any room for the others. Jacob and Tony took up the other smaller couch as well, which leaves the remaining British boy alone, Tom, to sit on the love seat across the couch where Zendaya laid on Laura's lap.

It was perfect view, really, so he didn't mind it - despite the fact that he wanted to be the one close to her. He wasn't jealous, not really at least, even if he kind of felt lonely in this seat while the other group of friends cuddled up — but he wasn't complaining. Nor was he paying attention to the movie, too caught up staring at the beauty across from him.

The only light illuminating the room was the one coming from the television and a tiny bit of light from the moon through the window. Tom sighed deeply and leaned back on his seat, his eyes never leaving the girl. Somehow, in the middle of his staring, Zendaya looked up at him. She could feel the brown eyes burning through her skin and she wondered if the others noticed this as well, but they didn't. The moonlight coming from the window drew out the brown eyed's features that Zendaya couldn't help but stare back, their eye contact never once faltering.

Beautiful hazel eyes were gazing back at him with curiosity filled in her eyes, wondering what was going through the boy's mind at the moment but all Tom did was give her that soft endearing smile. Times like these Zendaya wished she could read his mind, the boy was quite intricate if you ask her. It gets frustrating sometimes, how the boy could go from being a complete dork to a cold closed book, but Zendaya was always patient towards him.

"Hey, Z. You awake?" Laura whispered, nudging the girl who tiredly turned her body to look up at her.

Tom was still watching their interaction as if he was waiting on something, still wide awake despite the ungodly hour. Zendaya nodded and sat up, glancing at the other two boys on the other side of the couch and smiled when she noticed Jacob's eyes were barely open as Tony helped him get up so he could go to bed. Laura decided to turn off the television herself, knowing her two other friends won't watch anymore considering it was late already before she headed to bed as well.

Zendaya glanced at the brown eyed boy who laid down on the love seat on a fetal position making him look cuddlier than he already was especially with his massive hoodie. His eyes were closed, Zendaya thought he looked really peaceful and she didn't want to disrupt considering how the British boy had been looking so tired these past few months. They all were.

Zendaya quietly stoop up from her position and tip toed over to the other side, kneeling down on both her knees once she was right in front of Tom. She didn't want him to sleep on this couch, he'd probably kill her knowing Zendaya was the last one to leave and didn't wake him up so he could sleep on a more comfortable bed and avoid body pains. Zendaya almost jumped out of her skin when the boy suddenly popped both his eyes open, her hand shooting up to her chest as Tom giggled at her reaction, obviously having done it on purpose to scare her.

Zendaya rolled her eyes and playfully pushed his shoulder, making Tom pout adorably but never once broke their eye contact. They never spoke, they never really had to in the first place. All Tom had to do was stretch out his hands open in front of her, sitting up and scooting over to give Zendaya some space to sit between his legs. They both needed this, she needed his warm embrace; Tom knew how the girl had trouble falling asleep these past stressful months and so Zendaya instantly snuggled unto him, her hands tucked into his chest between as she pulled her legs up so it didn't touch the floor, while Tom repositioned them into a more comfortable position, wrapping his arms around her waist.