Chapter 1

Maddies pov-

I woke up and turned on my light. I got up and got my phone to see 8 new messages. They were from Chloe, Paige, and Brooke, all having something to do with Kendall's party tonight. Right as I was about to zone off back to sleep I hear my mom call me from downstairs telling me I had dance in one hour. Perfect! That gave me just enough time to eat, get dressed and check my social networks.

I ran downstairs to find that my mom had make pancakes and eggs. I love her!!! I ate my breakfast while talking I Kenzie about competition this weekend. We were going to Ohio and you know what that means.. Cathy.

I finished eating and hopped in the shower. After I got out I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail with a big red bow. Next I walked into my closet to get my dance clothes. Today I decided to wear pink booty shorts and my ALDC sports bra. After that I grabbed my bag and phone and walked to my door. Just as I was walking out of my room I heard my phone go off from in my hand. I checked it thinking it was Chloe or Paige asking about pyramid but it wasn't .... It was Gino.

GINO: Hey Mads!! I have missed you so much these past two weeks. Can't wait to see you today at pyramid!

I was so happy I screamed!! I couldn't wait! but then I remembered something from the back of my mind.... Gino has a new girlfriend... So why would he be happy to see me?? The whole car ride to the
studio the thought was stuck in my head.