The cute boy next door

Amanda was a topical girl and she was only fifteen when she moved to beacon hills and today is her first day at beacon hills high school.

Amanda's POV

"Bye mom love you I said as I skipped to my range rover to drive to school which I am not looking forward to because I forgot my pen and I won't know anyone at school so I am upset.

Scott's POV

I seen a cute girl just walk out of the house next door I have never seen her before she must be new. I noticed she had forgotten to take a pen with her so when I get to school I asked her need a pen ? she said why yes thank you I am Amanda ! and I said my name is Scott looks like you have history first good so do I ,I will take you there .

Stiles's POV

Whoa dude who's the hot chic ? I asked Scott when he walked in with a girl beside him.He said stiles I would like you to meet Amanda she just moved in yesterday. Well nice to meet you Amanda .

Kira's POV

Scott! who is this? are you cheating on me?!"no Kira I am just helping her find her way around the school she's new here Kira " well in that case fine but if I so as see you kiss or hold her hand your dead understood?!

Amanda POV

Who was that she seamed really angry and why did she ask if you were cheating on her?"Amanda that was Kira she's my girlfriend and she seen you and thought that I had asked you out because she has never seen me with another girl besides Lydia or Malia so she thought I was cheating."

Scott's POV

Kira come here please, "yes Scott what do you want?" Kira this is hard for me to say your a kind kinsune and all but the way you acted today caused this, it is over get out! please just leave it would be best for both of us anyway.

Malia's POV

Scott what got into you ,you've never talked like that. " I had to Malia I am tired of being controlled by her I am an alpha for pete's sake "

Lydia's POV

Everyone quiet please I know the last cypher key get my computer please.

Amanda's POV

Hey Scott here is my number feel free to call 3435556788 bye.(beeeeeep)

Scott's cellphone

Hey Amanda I got your message so I was calling to ask um... would you um...go out with me I broke up with Kira a month ago.

Amanda's cellphone

Of course I will Scott! I loved you from day one and can you come over I want to tell you something that I can't say on the phone.

Skip Scott's walk there

Knock!knock! knock!

Amanda's POV

Scott! come up to my room I need to talk "ok what about I can tell it has something to do with the fact that I am a werewolf doesn't it?" well something like that but Scott I am a werewolf to my mom doesn't know though and I knew you were one to because I smelt your sent when you gave me the pen last month.

Scott's POV

OMGod Amanda really?! "yes Scott but I can't control my self on the full moon would you be willing to teach a young wolf to control herself?"yes Amanda I am willing to help you but on one condition "what is the condition?" you have to kiss me .

Amanda's POV

*Kisses Scott on the lips* there now will you help me?"yes Amanda I will" thank you I love you.