Sister

Hethina's P.O.V

I slid the blade on my wrist I enjoyed the pain of hurting myself. I looked at my room floor it was filled with blood. Although, I had many problems. I didn't know why. I was the princess of hate after all. Except my sister, the princess of love,care and hope. Ugh. I'm sick of her. She's just too caring. It was getting just annoying! I just don't know why I'm the younger sister. She just cant control my life all the time. Do this! Do that! She even told me to put emergncy band-aid in my drawer just incase if I hurt myself again. I never used them. I just let my blood drip. It doesn't matter. I just hope my sister doesn't catch me cutting my wrist again cause if she did. I don't know what I'd do to her.

Lovelle's P.O.V

I'm so worried about my sister. I don't know why she hurts herself all the time. Her break-up was 7 months ago. Was I her problem? I just wasn't sure. I decided to talk to her. I stood up and walked towards her room in the palace. I know I had to knock but it was too quiet so I just opened the door. "Hethina! What are you doing?!" I asked in shock looking at my sister with panic. "None of your business Lovelle." she snapped back at me. I approached her and snatched the blade and threw it. She looked at me. "What is your problem?!" she asked me. "Look you can't hurt yourself!" I said to her glaring back. Hethina leaned on the corner "Whatever." I sighed at her. What was her problem? Can't she just tell me?

Hethina's P.O.V

I just waited for something to happen. I stared at my ceiling and back at my sister. She walked to my side drawer and took out a bottle. "This may sting for awhile. But it can get rid of your scar." she walked to me. She held my arm and I jerked it back. "Hethina!" she shouted and I rolled my eyes giving my arm to her. She opened the bottle and poured some on my open scar. I screamed so loud. It stung like bad. Lovelled stood up. "Told you it would sting" she giggled. I rolled my eyes at her. I looked at my wrist and it was gone. Nothing as in nothing was seen. But a healed wrist. I looked at her and just managed to give her a half smile "Thanks.." I said not looking at her. She hugged me I just managed to hug back.

Lovelle's P.O.V

I let go of the hug and just sat beside her. I looked at her. "Do you have a....problem with me..?" I asked her. She looked at me and looked down "Uh...Why'd you think that...?" she asked me. "Thina don't lie to me. I promise I wont get mad." I said calmly.

Hethina's P.O.V

I cant believe she asked me that. I couldn't answer. I was speechless. How'd she know I had a problem with her? I just stood up and left the room. She'd had to find out herself.