Who's she??? My girl!!! (1)

Characters:

Asha Malhotra: (79 years) the head of the malhotra family after her husband's death... a stict one... lady with rules.... no one speck against her.... lives with her old methods of living.... a mother of two.... she is againt love marriage.... she loves his grandsons more then her granddaughters.... she thinks the girls have to go to there homes after marriage... so they shouldn't be attached to there parents home.... dont like working womens and girls....

Vijay Malhotra: (57 years) the elder son of asha malhotra... husband of rupali malhotra... have 3 kids... whom he love to the core... a strick person.... works in Malhotra Industries with his brother.... respect his mother's decisions.... agrees with her mother in her every decision....

Rupali Malhotra: (54 years) the elder daughter-in-law of malhotra's... wife of vijay malhotra... a mother of three.... a loving a caring women... a happy housewife....

Manik Malhotra: (30 years) the eldest son of vijay and rupali malhotra.... an aggressive person for them sho say anything bad about his family and love.... and if he getd angry then only his love can calm him down.... works in Malhotra industies with his father and chachu... love his sisters to the core.... share almost everything with his mother.... have a love of his life... without he cant even imagine his life... this is the only secret he had kept from everyone even his other....

Mukti Malhotra: (27 years) daughter of vijay and rupali.... married to abhimanyu malhotra who is her chachu's son... have a son.... love his brother very much....

Navya Malhotra Dhawan: (25 years) second daughter of vijay and rupali.... married to cabir dhawan who is manik's close friend.... mother of a cute baby girl.... a happy house wife... love her husband very much....

Ranjeet Malhotra: (55 years) the second son of asha malhotra.... manik's chachu.... husband of shruti malhotra.... have three kids.... a happy person unlike his big brother.... love his family very much....

Shruti Malhotra: (52 years) the second daughter-in-law of malhotra's.... wife of ranjeet malhotra.... mother of three.... a cunning lady coz of being the older bahu.... still love her family....

Abhimanyu Malhotra: (29 years) eldest son of ranjeet and shruti malhotra.... married of his chachu's daughter mukti malhotra.... have a son... works in Malhotra indusries.... love his family very much....

Alya Malhotra Vedhant: (28 years) daughter of ranjeet and shruti malhotra.... married to dhruv vedhant.... who was her class mate.... she have a little hatred for his dadi as her dadi dont respect dhruv as the son-in-law.... only coz she had a love marriage to him.... love his husband.... is 5 months pregnant....

Aryaman Malhotra: ( 26 years) the second son of ranjeet and shruti malhotra... married to dhruv's sister Mahi malhotra.... he dont like the way dadi treat mahi as she is dhruv's sister.... works at Malhotra industries.... love his manik bhai very much....

Anil Murthy: (58 years) a happy father of a daughter... love his wife and daughter to the core.... runs Murthy enterprises.... want his daughter to get all the happiness in her life....

Supriya Murthy: (52 years) a beautiful lady with brains.... she is very calm and loving.... she loves her daugher to the core.... and want to get all the happiness in her life even after her marriage.... just like she used to get now....