A Tuesday night (Jansen's POV)

~Jansens bedroom~

I sat on my bed hoping that Kasey had gotten my letter but hoping even MORE that she couldn't tell it was me.
I lay down on my bed staring at the ceiling and wondering about Kasey and hoping she will love me back. after a while i decide to get up and text her again. 

*hmmm i wonder what she thinks is going on, does she know who i am? oh god..* that thought gives me shivers.
I open instajam and instantly see her response. 

Kkwest: Hey, um who is this? I'm not good with not knowing whose txting me..

j_dog078: ...

j_dog078: hey that is for me to know and you to find out..

Kkwest: ...

She was replying!!!

Kkwest: ok, well im kk, nice to meet you.

J_dog078: nice to meet you too I'm J. So how are you?

Kkwest: Oh well, if you want to know..I tripped today, it was painful. *laughs*

J_dog078: oh that sucks, um I saw that actually it looked really painful.

~after an hour of random ass texts~

Kkwest: im tired ttyl, btw i hope to meet you soon. :)

J_dog078: k goodnight cutie. ;)

After I log off I can feel a smile linger off of my face, damn that girl.
But I cant blame her shes cute,but...I don't really know her, maybe I should try getting to know her?

After a lot of thinking, I make a play list of songs id dedicate to her or possibly since to her.
~playlist~
~~~~~~~~~
Thinking out loud Ed sheeran
Perfect by Ed Sheeran
A team by Ed Sheeran
Happier by Ed Sheeran

After making a playlist, I set my phone down. I grab a notebook and write down ways to announce to her I'm j_dog078 .

~Next day~

I get to my locker, and there she is sitting on the floor reading her usual mangas, shes tugging on her braids as she reads, how cute.
She looks up suddenly, and sees me staring, oh god.
She smiles, and continues her book.
Thank God, I thought she was going to humiliate me in front of everyone.

~in class~

I sit down in my usual seat, and Mr. Mathews begins his lesson.
I can hear most of what he says but I'm mostly paying attention to kasey.
I cant help it she looks so beautiful.

"OK class today we're doing an assignment, and that means partners. Isnt that exciting?!"

The whole class groans and I laugh and yell," HELL YEAH!!"
Mr. Mathews laughs and nods his head at my enthusiasm.

"OK guys I'll be listing off the partner groups, when you hear your partners name go sit next to them."

"Jenna and zack. Bryan and Stacy. Sierra and Crystal. Miley and justin...-"

~20 more names later~

"Last but ot least, Jansen and Kasey."

Nows my chance....I can get to know her.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, I'm the author of this lovely story.
I'm trying to update as much as possible, but highschool is getting tough.
So please be patient, and if you have any advice on what should happen next let me know.
Thanks <3
~DeanXJake