Chapter 1: Long Time No See

Excuse me shawty can i get a dan- Yoooooo Nikki what's up girl! How ya been! What you doing out here in Cali i thought you was in Hawaii?

Andre says to Nikki surprised to see her in the club. Andre hasn't seen Nikki since she graduated back in 09 and she moved to Hawaii with her high school sweet heart.

I been good. Yea i moved out here a lil while ago mike got stationed out here.

Nikki reply's.

Nikki and Andre continue to speak briefly before going their separate ways to continue there night. As Andre walks off he looks back to check out Nikki from the back. She was looking good in them black leggings and burgundy top.

Mmm mmm mmm

Andre says as he bites his lip and continues on. The night is still young and Dj Birdy bird got the club rocking to the latest heat in hip hop and R&B.

It's now 1:45am and the lights come on in the club it's time for everyone to start making their way to the exit.

Andre and his boys are posted by the door watching as everyone leaves trying to make plays on some potential night caps. Nikki and her friends walk by and Andre steps up to give Nikki a hug.

It was nice seeing you again shawty hopefully we can kick it one of these days and catch up

Andre says as he hugs Nikki

We'll see lol

Nikki reply's as she walks off to exit the club. Andre looks at his boys with the "damn she bad" face. Andre has always had a slight crush on Nikki but he respected her situation so he never made a move. And besides he was in a situation of his own at one point and time.

Giiiirl who was that?

Nikki home girl asks as they walk down the street to the car garage to get the car.

Oh that's just Andre a friend from high school

Nikki reply's.

A friend huh mmmm hmmm, i saw the way he looked at you. That look was more than a friend look.

Her home girl says as she reached in her purse to grab the parking pass to get it validated.

Lol girl he's just a friend nothing more. You know i would never do anything to hurt mike. Andre is just a big flirt but he knows I'm married and won't cross that line.

Nikki reassures her homegirl.

They make there way to the car and head home for the night.

Goodnight I'll call you tomorrow girl text me when you make it home so i know your safe.

Nikki says to her homegirl as she walks up the stairway to her apartment. She opens the door and makes her way to the bedroom where her husband mike is sound asleep. She walks to the bathroom turns the shower on and gets undressed.

Ding ding

She checks her phone to a text from her home girl letting her know she's home. Nikki reply's ok sets the phone on the counter and steps into the shower.

After she finishes her shower she gets dressed in her night gown and gets in bed and falls asleep cuddled with her husband mike.

*Alarm goes off

It's 7:23am Saturday morning and the smell of freshly cooked breakfast takes over Nikki's nose as she stretch and yawns. She sits up slides on her slippers and follows the trail of goodness to the kitchen where she finds mike finishing making plates.