Chapter 1

Jasmine POV;

It was finally the day I got to move out and get my own place in Dublin.I was so exhausted after all of the moving I did but I finally had my own house to my self.

•••• next day ••••

I woke up at 8 I was still so happy knowing I had just got my own house. After all the hard work from yesterday I need to take a shower. I got dressed and curled my hair. Put on foundation, did my blush, and my mascara. I put on some ombre high wasted shorts and black loose crop top and put on some vans.

I realized that I never said hi to my new neighbors next door to me. So I walked outside and knocked on their door

Kalins POV;

After Myles and I got out of the shower and dressed I heard a knock. When I opened the door I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She said " Hey I'm your new neighbor my name is Jasmine". I replied " Hey nice to meet you my name is Kalin , Kalin White and my roommate/bestfriend Myles Parrish is upstairs let me go get him".

Myles POV;

While I was listening to some music Kalin opens my door with excitement and says " Myles there is this girl downstairs named Jasmine, she Is our neighbor and she is beautiful. " I replied with excitement " Really I want to meet her ". I ran downstairs and i said in my mind " wow kalin was right she is gorgeous " I introduced my self and said " Hi my name is Myles Parrish " She replied " nice to meet you ".

Jasmines POV;

Wow they are so nice and so cute I can't believe I'm their neighbors" I thought to myself. I told them It was nice meeting them and then Kalin said " You should come over for dinner tonight at 8:30 so you can get to know us better" and I said ok.

Myles POV;

Kalin you were right she is gorgeous I can't wait for dinner tonight.

(If you like the story please comment and I will keep going hope you like it it's my first one) 😊