another hostage

(Caution: mild language)
Edds pov.
I was sitting in my office, trying to make a plan to try to attack the red army base. But... Ah FUCK IT!
TORD CAN EAT MY ASS!
Yeah I know, I'm fighting my own friends or should I say ol' friend’?

I spinned around in my chair and looked out the window. I could see the chaos from outside. I thinks doesn't need to keep people hostage, I and army just kill all soldiers of red army, but i have hostages anyway.

I hated doing this. But i just hated tord for what he's done after all the things himself, tom and Matt did with him.

I heard a loud knock on the office door.
“ come in ”
I said once he heard the knock.
I rolled my eyes.
A soldier walked opened the door, the soldier was mark, but also my old neighbor.

“ Green leader, we got another hostage, he's apart of red army”
Mark said , standing up tall.
I looked at mark and got up.
I also grinned, feeling good.

“lead the way to the new prisoner, mark . I wanna say 'hi'”
I said as walked over to mark.

“yes lo- Green leader”
Mark said trying not to mistake edd.
I closed my office door and mark led the way to the new prisoner.

soo, have you talked to EDUARDO ”
I asked not knowing what mark would reply with, Dont blame I'm curious.

I'm trying to kinda start a conversation while walking to the prisoner, I need to talk to someone, since I don't have tom and Matt anymore.