PROLOGUE

Park Sandara is orphaned when she was just fifteen. She clearly remembers returning to their home burnt black and no one to welcome her back. To add to the misery, her parents wasn't able to escape that tragic fate. She has occupied the streets since then, relying on the kindness of others. An elderly that she considered someone trust-worthy exchanged her to a brothel for bills. There, Sandara was trained as an escort but her resistance made it difficult for the owner to control or even keep her. Therefore being passed on to different whorehouses but still nobody can restrain the ferocious femme fatale. She had found her match when a man too old is forcing her to do the coitus. Sandara kicked that man on his private part which made him scream in pain and caress his clothed shaft. She crawled back to a corner, hug her knees closely, and bawl.

"Is someone out there!" Even when suffering, the old man screamed for help and immediately four men in suits entered awaiting for his command. Their boss just pointed at the girl and they proceeded to restrain her.

"Let me go!" Sandara pulled her wrist trying to free herself with all her might but still could not out strength the men.

"Shut up!" The boss' slap was too strong that caused Sandara to freeze. They lay the poor girl on top of his office desk and lifted the dress upto her waist. "Much better." He said in awe, admiring her milky skin. Sandara twitched when his backhand came in contact with her inner thigh. She could not do anything but weep silently, her energy is drained from the past attempts.

"No, please don't..." She said in between sobs, tears dripping on the sides of her eyes but the molester only chuckles.

"Where is that feisty little girl? I bought you because I heard you'd put up a good fight." He clicked his tongue in amazement. "Easy, girl. I'm a gentleman." The old man is not contented with just rubbing the legs and is making his way on her private part. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head towards him. "Although... I can't promise that I'll be gentle."

Gun shots are heard from outside and the wooden door is bursted open. Two of the four men removed their grasp from the captive and loaded the guns.

"Franzceska, what a surprise." The man forcefully let go of the young girl to face the door and held his arms out as if welcoming the newly arrived guest for an embrace. "How's Phoenix doing these days?"

"Enough with the pleasantries. Hand me the girl." Franzceska said while pointing at the crying girl. He laughed dryly.

"That's what I like about you, straight to the point aren't we?" He stroked his chin and acted as if thinking. "No can do, love." He simply replied.

The woman wearing a red figure hugging long gown with high slits, green fancy hat, and big white fur around her shoulders opened her palm while a man from her behind placed a check.

"Any amount, just give me the girl." The woman walked to the old geezer without any signs of fear even with the guns pointing, following her motions. She put the paper on his breast pocket, made a few taps on his chest as if securing the check, and went back to where she stood in the first place.

"Love, I'm not selling my precious doll." Franzceska raised her hand aligning it to her ears.

"Well then, thanks for the gift." Three of her fingers point to the old man and his troop as if it is a signal for "Go". There were countless of gunshots fired. Sandara stood up and hid under the desk. She felt somehow relief that those raining bullets didn't graze her. Franzceska lifted her hand again and the shooting stops. The boss is on the floor lying and bathing on his own blood together with his minions.

"You'll pay for this, you bitch!" His breath is uneven.

"I was supposed to.... but you did not let me." She bent down to take back her check from his pocket but it already has bloodstains. She made a sound of disgust and tore it in two. "Finish him." She commanded and a man holding a gun did the job for her. Franzceska turned her heels and strut towards the door. "Get the girl." She told her men.

***

If this story gets enough readers, I might consider finishing it. 😉 -Roselle