chapter one

*hobi pov*

"Ooh look! Lady Dahlia uploaded a new video!" I said excited watching on my ipad. "And shes covering one of our dances!" I added in. Jungkook and  Jimin came running in to see.

"Woah, shes such a good dancer!" Jungkook said sitting next to me. Lady Dahlia was just her internet name, she was a girl who loved to dance and it showed. It made her a powerhouse name on YouTube and Twitter. She kept her face covered with a black mask that covered her nose and her mouth. No one knows what she looks like!

"Ooh, look she did that perfectly!" Jimin chimed in excitedly.

"She is killing it!" I said just staring at the screen. "I would love to do a episode of hope in the street with her!"

"Oh man that would be awesome!" Jungkook replied. 

I couldn't get enough of her dance videos. Her passion and her talent shines so bright. *ding* I grabbed my phone, it was my bestfriend of 9 years.

Ash: Hobi!  I got the new job!

Me: omg I'm so proud of you! I knew you would get it!

Ash: I wanted you to be the first to know! How was your day?

Me: it's actually a lazy day! But I'm so excited now! I'm so happy for you!

Ash: good you need rest! You work to hard! You seem to always be busy these last few years! I miss talking to you!

Me: I miss talking to you too! I'm so sorry I have been busy! I promise to try and contact you more!

Ash: good! I expect more messages! But I know you are 13 hours ahead of me so go to bed young man!

Me: always worried about my rest and health! I will sleep soon dont worry! Just go take care of that little bean and give her a hug!

Me and ashley have been bestfriends for 10 years now, she has had a rough experience and I am not close enough to help her. Her daughter will be 6 next month and she is doing it all on her own! I just wish I could help her. She refuses when I try to send her money. But that's the way she was raised. She cant get it or earn it she dont. I just wish she would stop being so stubborn!

After we finished the video we went to bed. I know we have a early schedule tomorrow with traveling but when I get that notification that lady dahlia uploaded a video I have to watch, then jimin and jungkook love her videos too. But we can always sleep on the plane.

The next morning we headed to the airport, me, jimin and junkook still not fully rested. We were on our way to the United states.

"Hoseok.." my manager said shaking me awake. We were up in the air and on our way.

"Huh..?" I asked lifting mu hewd and looking at him.

"I just wanted to give you a rundown on a change in the schedule" he said grabbing a paper out of his folder.

"Ok what is it?" I asked looki g ar jin still half asleep.

"So when we go to Chicago you have your own appearance you need to make. The boys will be with you but it's just focused on you" he said as I looked at him confused. He handed the paper to me and I scanned it. 'Hope on the street/dance like a lady'

"Woah woah.. isnt that lady dahlias show? I'm meeting and dancing with lady dahlia???" I asked surprised and excited.

"Yes, she is a fan of yours and loves hope on the street and we know you are a fan also so we worked something out!" He replied.

I can't wait, now I'm more excited then exhausted to sleep. I just wish that day would come fast!