Welcome home 💘

Today is the day that Omar and Gazzy come back to Florida because they have a show in Miami. I'm super excited to see them. me and Omar have never been closer in a brotherly sisterly bond I don't know what I would do with out him and me and Gazzy have been getting really close it's too the point where we FaceTime everyday and text all the time. I've been catching mega feelings for Gazzy I mean I always thought he was cute but since we have been talking so much recently I just keep liking him more and more every time we talk .

Me and my best friend Kayleigh are in my room she was doing some homework while I started to touch up my makeup and change into Gazzy's shirt he left here a while ago and some Nike shorts I would wear booty shorts but I know Omar would make me go right back upstairs and change and I don't go to public school anymore because having a rapper for a brother brings a lot of unwanted attention. I home school I would drop out but my parents would kill me. 
We were just chillin as I heard the door open. I instantly got Butterfly's in my stomach in the thought of seeing Gazzy. I ran down stairs so quick trying not to break my ankles and I jumped in Gazzy's arms we hugged for what seemed like forever I missed his distinctive smell of weed mixed with expensive cologne. I know this seems a bit over dramatic but I haven't seen him in 5 months. " Wow y/n I'm gonna pretend like I'm not hurt that you hugged pump first instead of your own brother". I pulled away from gazzy and forcefully hugged Omar I missed you guys so much I say almost crying. I pulled away from Omar and Kayleigh says hi to them I introduce her to Gazzy because they haven't met yet and then we decided to watch a movie me and Gazzy laid on one couch while Kayleigh and Omar shared the other one. We decided to watch white chicks well more like me and Kayleigh decided to watch white chicks because we insisted. As the movie starts i look at Gazzy and he pats closer to him "come here" he says so I move closer to him and lay my head on his chest. " I see your wearing my merch he says while smiling . Of course I say while laughing a little bit then I continue watching the movie every once in a while Gazzy would let out this cute and also loud laugh because he thought something was funny and I would laugh because his laugh made me laugh. I could tell Omar was staring at us because obviously too friends wouldn't be cuddling eachother on the couch. To tell the truth me and Gazzy aren't just friends we are friends with benefits we always compliment each other and you know every once in a while we send each other nudes (okay that was to much ew why did I say that) but yeah we like each other and we would to have something serious but with Gazzy's schedule and everything it's just really hard.

Gazzy's pov

I really like y/n I've been dreaming of seeing her again I missed her so much. Seeing her in person I just want to kiss her but I know she wants something serious and so do I after hanging around with all those hoes i realized that I only want one girl and that's y/n. Purpp knows about my feelings for his sister he said as long as I don't hurt her he's fine with us being together. I know it's weird to date my best friends sister and I wouldn't normally but y/n is an exception because shes my dream girl I swear.

Your POV

After the movie is over Kayleigh went home and we decided we wanted wing stop. On the car ride there it was quiet Gazzy pulled out a blunt and sparked it. He sighed as he inhaled the smoke. I think is so attractive when guys smoke. That totally just turned me on. I look at him and he looks at me and smiles. He puts his arm around me and I lay my head on his chest he kisses my forehead and then hits his blunt again.. I just close my eyes and started drifting off to sleep. " y/n were here" Gazzy says as I open my eyes. We get out of the car and order our food then we sit down at a table and talk for awhile about there tour and my school and how I'm doing and we just had a really good time with a lot of Funny snapchat videos.

When we got home it was pretty late and I was kinda tired so I said goodnight to the guys and got ready for bed I washed my face and brushed my teeth and got into bed. A few minutes later I hear my door open and there is Gazzy standing there " y/n i miss you"he says with a sad face. I wave him to come over come here i say as I laugh. He gets into bed with me and we cuddle up " goodnight beautiful" Gazzy says goodnight handsome i reply and go to bed.

Okay I know this is a little short but I'm super tired and I don't really have any ideas what to do with this book so if you guys have some suggestions you should totally tell me xoxo 💋