preview

He gave a low whine as the guard delivered a kick to his side, as if he hasn't been beaten enough already. The gaurd guffawed before landing another blow.
     He should've been more careful, had more patience. He was on a commission Basso gave him, everything was normal, his plan, get in and get out. Simple as that, but the lock had a timer, and the tumbler was a stubborn son of a bitch.
     He braced against the next blow, trying to get up, defend himself some how. The guard gave a snort before knocking him down again. "Come on now not giving in all ready!" The guard let out a low snort as Garrett collapsed. "Come on then blackhand, your coming with us." The guard rasped out.
     His weapons were gone, he was stripped of everything except his leathers and boots. The guard yanked down his cowl, revealing his short black cropped hair to the world, along as letting light hit his features. The guards gave a confused face as they saw his oddly colored eye. Garrett let out a snarl as the guard twisted his arms behind his back. Despite his act, his eyes betrayed his fear.
--------------
He decided to keep quiet so he wouldn't get caught with his lock-picks. He was getting out of here.