Chapter-1: The Marina

I was sitting in the Marina. In the vastness of sands. I felt like a small piece of grain. That was my life.

My lover left me. She said that would never leave me. But things weren't as expected.
When money came flattering, she left my hand.

She wanted a millionaire, not me. And she got one.

It's been a month or so, but i don't know why I still think of the one's who left me.

So i get up and walk through the lonely path to the parking lot. All i have with me, is just my ROYAL ENFIELD CONTINENTAL GT.
My BEAST!

So just as i sit down to start it. There is a panting sound from nowhere.

I look back and there is a man running towards me. He hands me a package and says,

"Keep it with you. Don't let him get this. Time will show you why you got this."
He then runs away.

His face resembled someone. Someone whom i knew very well, but then my heart started pounding.

Gunshots!

The sound made me startle. I didn't dare to go and see what happened. Who killed whom.

I only had a fear that if i stay here i would also be killed. So i sat down on my GT and rode back to my apartment. I didn't get enough sleep.

The package he gave me was lying on my study.

I dozed off thinking about the man and the package.

**********
Love mysteries? Love suspense? Did u love this story? Please leave a like. If you have any comments, feel free. Next episode will be updated soon. Love.

**********