Naruto x Sasuke Part 1

Random POV
It was a late afternoon Naruto was reading through yet another pile of documents.His office was littered with microwave ramen cups and smelled strongly of air freshener,Naruto was asleep on his desk with drool running down his face.Naruto hears the door creak open and hastily wakes up and falls off of his desk.Shikamaru enters the room to tell Naruto to get the fuck up and brings more documents for him to read and sign.Most of these documents were missions ranking from C rank to A rank but one particular document that stuck out was a letter.Naruto eventually regained his consciousness to look through the missions and sees the letter.He quickly opens the letter to only find out that the letter is from Sasuke.Naruto quickly opens it and reads it.Its been 5 years since Sasuke came back to the village Naruto read the letter it stated that Sasuke would be returning.Naruto became so excited he would finally find something to distract from his boring ass documents.2 hours later Naruto is still reading these boring ass documents and is near slumber.Suddenly he hears a knock on the door Naruto quickly opens it to find Sasuke standing in front of him Damn he's hot,Naruto thought. Sasuke was about 5 "11, his blue hair had grown a little longer giving Sasuke a bit of an emo look ,yet Naruto thought it looked sexy.Naruto begins to analyze Sasuke's body he see's his strong muscular arms his toned yet slim abs. Naruto eventually snaps out of It and greets Sasuke with a warm hug and a hello.Sasuke returns the hug and explains that he came back to visit his daughter Sarada and his ex wife Sakura.Sasuke also failed to mention he had to give Sakura her child support money which is really why he came back.Naruto is suddenly asleep on the desk.Sasuke slams the desk with his right arm and tells Naruto to get the fuck up.You like a mess Sasuke,said.Yea I know being the hokage really drains the energy out of you, replied Naruto.Sasuke picks up Naruto and takes him home and makes Naruto take a shower and freshen up.1 hour later Naruto is finally ready,We're going out,said Sasuke.
Where to? Naruto said.You will find out shortly,Sasuke said. Naruto and Sasuke walk out to the town and soon they make their way to Ichiraku's ramen shop Naruto and Sasuke sit down and take their order.1 hour later Naruto has eaten 10 bowls of ramen while Sasuke is on his second.Eventually they finish their food and Sasuke ends up paying,as their leaving Ichiraku's they walk back into town.Naruto had always loved Sasuke and saw him as more than a friend he wanted to be lovers and Naruto was hesitating on telling him about his feelings.Naruto stops.What's wrong Naruto, Replied Sasuke,Too much ramen.Naruto brings Sasuke closer and pulls him in for a passionate kiss.Naruto quickly pulls away and backs away ashamed of his actions.Sasuke pauses and turns Naruto around and continues to kiss him.Little did we know Sasuke was deeply in love with Naruto he also wanted to be more than friends.Sasuke pulls away and asks Naruto if he wants to spend the night with Him.Naruto replies yes.They then venture of too Sasuke's hotel.

To be continued.........

Hey guys this is my first ever fanfic so please don't judge.Also I will make sure to write the next chapter by Friday for your warning that chapter is going to be dirty af so prepare yourselves thanks for reading 🌈❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🌈