1

I opened my drawer, nothing was in there. That must have been my sister. I stand up quietly and walk quietly to my sisters room. I can see her sleeping. I walked into her room. Where did she put it? There is it. It were condoms. My sister really wants to be me. I get the boys. She doesn't. She is the ugly twin. She only has a boyfriend, but I wouldn't consider it nice. He is the little brother of the person that I hate the most.

For her being the ugly twin was hard. In school, people only liked me. They hated my sister. I was popular. She wasn't. Since about a year ago she got prettier, and more people liked her. Now, she wants to be a better version of me. But I'm already the best version of me.

I walked away. Let's see. She only used one. Thats the first time! I walked away but I had to laugh, she only used 1 condom. I walked to my room and looked on my phone. 5 messages from 2 chats. Ayumi and Yoongi? Why did Yoongi text me? I skipped the message of Ayumi and went straight to the chat of Yoongi.

Yoongi: Looks like you are going to eat friday night at ours huh?

Wait, what? I don't want to eat with Yoongi. I looked up my phone what the time was. 12:10am. Maybe my dad is still awake. I put the condoms in the drawer. I walked down the stairs. Let's see. I can hear a TV. I knocked on the door and I opened the door. And yes my dad was still awake.
"Why are you here. You are supposed to sleep!" he said with a angry voice.
"Why are we going to eat at the house of the min family friday?" I said.
"Because mom didn't see miss Min in a long time." Dad said. I thought their friendship was over, that I never had to go to that family again. But no. "I ain't going with you" I said. "Yes you are, it is the first time in a long time." Dad said. I stared angry, closed the door and went to my room. Another message of yoongi? I went texting with him

Yoongi: This is going to be fun.

Me: What do you mean?

Yoongi: I said, the dinner is going to be fun.

I was confused. Why would it be fun?

Me: I still don't get you.

That was the last thing I said before I left and started watching youtube. I was watching but suddenly Yoongi spams pictures. Why would he spam me? I went from youtube onto whatsapp and I have got 7 pictures of Yoongi and 1 text message. I opened it. This can't be true. How did he do this. When did he do this. What is he doing? It were pictures taken from my backyard. It were pictures who looked into my room. I started to get chills as I stood up and walked to my window to close the curtains. The text message was.

Yoongi: You will like it.

That was the last thing I heard from yoongi. I kinda freaked out, but It will be one of his games. Games he plays with all the girls he wants to have sex with. The games I play with all the boys I want to have sex with. I guess I am one of the people he wants to have sex with? That wouldn't be true. We hate towards eachother since we were 12. Yoongi is bisexual. In 7th grade I had a boyfriend, Yoongi took him away from me. Before that we were bestfriends. That boy turned out to be gay anyway, but Yoongi still took him from me. Enough reasons to hate him. I just decided to block him

The thing where I'm the most concerned about is what he is going to do. Sex is not going to happen. Never ever. I only fuck boys who I like. Suddenly I heard footsteps on the stairs to my room and the door opend. It was my sister, she was awake and she cried. She run towards me. "H-he broke up with me. on whatsapp" she cried. My sister had a boyfriend, which is the little brother of yoongi. Honestly this is the only thing we would talk about. Yoongi and his little brother and his horrible family. "Why?" I asked calm. "Because I wouldn't have sex with him and his friend" she cried even more. I gave her a hug. "I was right the past seven years. That family is really a piece of shit" I smirked. While she was crying she laughed. The laugh I haven't seen in a long time. "Thanks" my sister said and she walked to her room again. Shit. I forgot to text ayumi back. I  want to text her about that yoongi texted me. But I don't think that is the handiest. She has more hate for Yoongi that I have. I remember, he pushed her from her brand new bike. Yoongi used to be a big bully, but I still would go on with him. I just left Ayumi alone and I started to get to feel a headache. I grabbed my earphones anyway and started to listen to some music.

It was 3am by now, I still haven't get any sleep. The messages of Yoongi are in my head. I still hate him, don't get my wrong. But why is he doing this now. Why wouldn't he do this like 2 years ago. Is this is apology? What does he want from me. I'm afraid. I'll just unblock him, he is going to talk to me anyway. I decided to go to sleep.

I woke up suddenly from my phone. I got a message. It is 5am. Who would message me at this time. I looked on my phone. Guess who this was. Yoongi. How did he got my number tho? Why is he looking for me to unblock him? I have a new number since like 1 year ago.

Yoongi: Unblocked I see.

Me: Don't get too hyped up.

Yoongi is typing...