texting buddy

hey uh so this is like my first fan fiction that I'm forcing myself to focus on instead of quitting ;) I know I'll get like no readers or votes because I never do haha but a girl hopes 🤷‍♀️ the least I can do is write about two men I ship together even if they are/aren't gay o0ps ok lets get started shall we? (Also sorry for any misspellings I don't intend on editing I'm just hella lazy)

————————————————————

Jungkook sighed, strumming his fingers ever so lightly on the desk in front of him. Every other minute he would eye the clock, counting down every minute until the last class he had before the day ended. He was so eager to whip out his phone right away and start texting his - well you could call it his texting buddy - a guy who had texted him a few weeks ago, misplacing the number. 

ding. ding.

The high pitched bell rang on the slight loud speaker, showing their freedom from class.

Jungkook got up, stretching his legs and giving out a small sigh of relief. god damn finally. He grabbed his phone out of his back pocket and opened up his text messages.

unknown

Unknown: bITCHCJCJCJ WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEN I HAVE SPICY NEWS 💀🤷‍♀️!

Jungkook: you have news everyday.

Unknown: and?? this shit is good

Jungkook: ight whats the stuff this time

Unknown: you live in busan right?

Jungkook: yeah and you're fucking creepy.

Unknown: oh shut the hell up you told me sksksk anyways I'm moving to busan for college sksksksk!!1!1!1

Jungkook: o shit really? when? let's meet up👀👍🤡

Unknown: im moving in 5 days sksks and we're totally meeting up djdjdskjj

Jungkook: 😛😉😉😈

Unknown: oh hell no

Jungkook smirked, realizing he was still in class  and also wondering why the hell a guy would move colleges towards the middle of the first semester?

————————————————————

Hope y'all liked that sksksks yeah I know I'm a bad writer ahahah I just don't want this to flop that took like 30 minutes and it's short has fudhdgdgegee I'll make sure the next chapter is way longer, if anyone cares anyway!2!2!