Chapter 1 Emma Kogane

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!!"
My alarm is screaming at me to wake up but I turn it off. I neeeeeeddd morrrree sleeeepppp. HELP. ME. I look at the clock to see how much longer I can sleep in for and it turns out SOMEONE set my alarm for ONE IN THE MORNING. JENNA!!!!
I jump out of my bed and run across the hall to Jenna's room, possibly waking up the entire house in doing so. I burst into the room and to my surprise, she's asleep. I don't believe it. She must be faking. Ehhhh it's too early so this shit I'm going back to bed, I'll get revenge in the morning.
*time skip like 5 hours*
"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" My alarm clock is screeching to be shut off as it awakes me again.
NOOOO!! Pleassseeee moooorrrreeee slleeeeeeppppp! I slowly get out of bed, thinking about what I'm doing today. SHIT. It's the first day! I run over to my light switch and flip it up with brute force, even though I really didn't even need to touch it, I could've just used a spell or something, but that's too easy apparently. I dash across the hall to Jenna's room and burst through the door, then jumping onto her to wake her up. What the hell? It's like 6 a.m. I should NOT be this hyper.
You're adrenaline is kicking in because you feel you're going to be late, ignore it.
Who the fuck are you?
Language, Emma. Anyway, I'm your logical side. The girl who's pushing your adrenaline is your anxiety.
Nice? Cool? I'm confused. Help.
We'll explain after school. Get ready or you'll be late and trust me, when you're late it's not fashionable.
Great. Okayy.
This is fucking weird. Whatever, I'll figure it out later, I guess.
"Ow! What the fuck, Emma?!" Jenna shouts trying to punch me but fails
"You set my alarm for 1 a.m.! Don't think I wouldn't get revenge! Besides, I'm doing you a favor, if you didn't have me you would miss the bus!" I say laughing slightly
"UGH FINE JUST GET OUT PLEASE!" Jenna shouts angrily
"Sounds great. Be ready in twenty." I say getting up and walking out of the room.
Mission accomplished.
Good job!! I'm you morality side! Call me mom! It's so awesome to finally meet you!
Thank you...?
Leave her be, Morality.
Awwwwww, okayy.
We can talk after school, it's okay, Morality.
Yayyy!!!!
I get dressed for school and I'm wearing my favorite outfit. I still can't believe it's my senior year. This is it. After this year ends I'll be off to college, majoring in language arts (hopefully) at Charleston. Maybe I'll finally admit my feeling to my best friend, Natalia. Hah. Who am I kidding, I'm too much of a wimp. Plus, she's my best friend. If she were to say she didn't feel the same way our friendship might be over. No. I am NOT doing that.

A/n
Hi everyone! Thank you so much for reading! Read the description of the story for credits! If you liked this first chapter vote on it and leave a comment! Thank you again for reading 💜- Madyson