Magnolia

I never and thought I'd be the kind of person to Murder. I didn't think about the consequences. I only cared about myself getting what I wanted. I was never a violent person and most people would've described me as a very outgoing and happy individual...that was until she came along. She was absolutely perfect in every way possible. Her name was Magnolia, like the flower. Magnolia made me wild. She was my beautiful flower. I can still remember ever aspect of the day I first saw her. I met her at a park in downtown New York City. Magnolia had the most beautiful red hair, and pale skin. Almost like something you'd only see in a movie. I never actually spoke to her that day because I was so afraid of her rejection. I started coming to this park every day in hopes to see her again. Soon, I noticed she would come to this park every afternoon and jog for at least an hour. On October 12th 2012, I finally approached her. She has sit down on a bench to take a phone call and I decided to wait until she got off of the phone to say anything. Once I noticed she was off of her phone, I sat next to her on the bench and tried to start a conversation. "Beautiful day we're having, right?" I said to her. "Oh yes! Absolutely gorgeous!" She replied. After about 20 minutes of talking, She gave me her number and stated her name was Magnolia and she would love to go out sometime. I smiled and told her I would love to take her out. A few days past by and Magnolia and I had been talking quite a lot. We had decided to go out for a few drinks on Friday night. Things were going great until she decided she wanted to go home. She said she had to be up early to meet her sister, Frankie in the morning. But, she was far too drunk to drive herself home so I insisted to give her a ride, she seemed hesitant but she decided she probably shouldn't drive anyways. I helped her to my car and I noticed she fell right asleep. "Well, since she's asleep I could just take her to my place." I thought to myself. I took her to my apartment, carried her inside, stripped her of all of her clothing and laid her in my bed, Just looking at her naked body sleeping inside of my bed made me crazy. I wanted her, in every way possible. I didn't want wait until she was conscious either.  I wanted her now but I knew she would never consent while sober, So I slowly climbed into bed with he, moved her hair out of her face and started to kiss her, she didn't budge. That night I took advantage of my sweet Magnolia. She started to wake up as kissed further down her body, I don't think she was sure as to what was going on but she didn't cry, she didn't beg me to stop, she just let me. She let me devour her in the best way possible.. I wanted to taste her. When I had enough of her sweet pussy, I moved back up to her face and started to kiss her again. She looked me into my eyes and I saw nothing but pure fear. Seeing that drove me even more crazy for her, So I thrusted myself into her and she did nothing but continue to look me in the eyes, but this time she was tearing up.  "Oh, Magnolia, Don't be scared. I would never hurt you." I said to her. She did nothing but nod her head and continue to cry. It made me angry that she was crying because I knew she didn't trust me. So I pulled out of her, Grabbed the closest pillow and began to suffocate her. I could hear nothing but her muffled whimpers and somehow, I didn't even feel remorse. After about 3 minutes, Her body went completely limp and her muffled breaths stopped. I removed the pillow from her face and a single tear streamed down my face. "My dear Magnolia, I am so sorry." I said as I began to thrust into her once again. I finished inside of her and kissed her forehead. I then opened the drawer on my nightstand, took out my handgun and put a bullet in it. If you're reading this, I shot myself so I could be with my dear Magnolia forever.