Chapter 1

I'm running down the leaf filled side walk as fast as I can.I don't know why I'm running but I know I have to keep going a beat if sweat rials down the side of my head. What could I be running from I thought if my self but right as I turn around I wake up in a panic then suddenly I'm back in my dark purple room in my comfortable bed.

I look over at my alarm click and read 8:04 I have five minutes to get to school I grab some cloths from my closet and and get changed as I brush my hair. As I run down the long thin hallway toward the stars I check in my brother Eric's room to make sure he's awake but he's not there when I open the door he must have left for school already. Once I reach the and of the hall I rush down the winding stairs. Once I reach the bottom I put a pair if shoes on and open the door but from the kitchen my mom yells "hey what about breakfast?"

"I can't I'll be late for school! Love you by."

"Love you to." she says as I close the door behind me. As I walk down the side walk I feel like there is something or someone behind me so I look back but I don't see anything. It's October 1st and the brightly coloured leafs suround the the path that I am walking on, the cool breeze surrounds me as I walk quickly. In no time I reach the school and see Eric with his freind's he see's me to and comes over to me.

"Hey"he said "sorry I didn't wake you up mom said that it sounded like you didn't get to much sleep last night so she wanted you to sleep in"

"Thanks I guess. But I could have been late." I spot my freind's Luke, Rieley, Rebecca, Cole and Eddie close to the bike rack but. Once I get over to them the morning bell rings and we begin to walk inside. As we walk down the hall Rebecca says "hey what's up?"

"Nothing" I reply "you?"

"Well actually" oh no when she starts a sentence with well actually it can never be something good "I think that I want to break up with Cole." No way her breach up with Cole they've been going out for so long I just can't believe it.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well I think that I like Eddie and I know that you and Cole have something going on I mean I see you to around the hall sometimes and it's just obvious that you guys should be together your just so normal around each other."

"Ya because we've known each other for as long as I could remember since we where little but that doesn't mean that we have a crush on one another!!"

The second morning bell rings and we all rush off to class once I get there I find my seat then as I hear the click and clack of shoes mr.lee walks in. "Good morning everyone" he says. As he begins to talk I start to doze off because I was so tired. "Good morning Ms. Sidney" my eyes shoot open at the mention of my name. "sorry did my lesson interrupt your nap." he says.

"Sorry I'm just a bit tired."

"Well then you can go to the office and finish your nap there." he replies as he points to the door. I slide out of my chair and out the door, once I get to the end of the hall I go right past the office to the front door.