1. Draco's Mission.

(A/N) Hey guys ! This is my first time writing. So I Don't know if I'm good or bad at this. But I really wanted to try. So.... please tell me what you think of me?

I do not own any of the characters. All rights go to J.K.Rowling.

Draco paced back and forth in his room. He was angry and frustrated. His mind drifted to the conversation he had with his father a few hours ago.

The dark lord has chosen you to perform an important task. It is a great honor to be chosen by the lord.

"Honor " yeah right. His father is totally crackers these days. Why did they have to serve that halfblood reptile ? The Malfoy's were better than this.

It was the third of June. In two more days he would turn seventeen.

You will receive the dark mark on your birthday his father had said.

Draco will have to face the dark lord in a couple more hours. Then he would figure out what the reptile-creep wanted with him.

Finally deciding that pacing will only result in creating dents on the plush carpet that his mother adored he sat down on the armchair.

- - - -

Draco entered the living room with the calm and collected attire of a true Malfoy. His silver eyes scanned the room without betraying the emotions he hid.

He was faced with the dark lord sitting at the head of the table with his father to his right and Severus, his godfather, to his left.
His mother and his aunt Bellatrix were also seated on the table.

He bowed at the dark lord and immediately felt a presence tugging at his conscious. He recognized the pull of legilimancy and cleared his mind of any thoughts about offending reptiles. He brought his hatred towards the Potter into focus.

After the dark lord has left his mind, he thanked all the deities that gifted him with occlumency.

" Come forth Draco" a reptilian voice hissed. " I can see that you will be very useful in the future. You will be given the honor of becoming one of my faithful followers. You will have to fulfill a task. "

"Anything the lord wishes will be fulfilled." Draco replied. He had already figured that he would be asked to crucio some muggles in his sparetime or whatnot. But he never expected to hear what he heard next.

"You must kill Dumbledore."