WDW Jonah Imagine❤

You have been best friends with all 5 boys for a really long time. You all went to school together and we're really close. You and Jonah both had feelings for each other but never confessed it, afraid of messing up your friendship. You got a text from Jonah asking you to come over to "talk". You nervously texted back "Ok..." and drove to the wdw house. *A few minutes later* You arrived at the wdw house. You walked up to the door and knocked. Jonah opened it and told you to come in. He said he had a "surprise" for you and asked if he can blindfold you for it. You said sure still a bit nervous. He took a blindfold out of his pocket and gently placed it around your eyes. Jonah put his hands around your waist guiding you through the house to your "surprise". After a few steps he let go of your body and stopped you from walking any further. "Take your blindfold off." He quietly said while whispering into your ear. You lifted the blindfold off from your eyes to reveal being in Jonah's room. There was rose pedals scattered across the floor and candles lit on every table and desk. You turned around to see Jonah smiling from ear to ear, holding a bouquet of red roses (Your Fav). "What is this for, Jonah?" You ask while looking into Jonah's eyes and can't help but blush and smile. "Its for you Y/N, I have liked you ever since we met and I finally have the guts to tell you. Your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and...I love you." You look down not knowing what to say back. Your reaction starts to worry Jonah. He bends down to look you in your eyes. "Y/N, I-I'm sorry...I dont expect you to feel the same way and I'm sorry if I-I'm pressur-" You cut him off from rambling by kissing him passionately on the lips. "Jonah, I love you too. I always have." His smile grows back on his face as he leaned in to kiss you again.
Jo:"I'm so happy you said that."
Jo:"So.. will you be my girlfriend?"
Y/N:"Of course I will!"
All of the other boys come running in the room and congratulate both of you."You guys were listening this whole time?!" You ask.
Boys:"Of course we were! We're the ones who told Jonah to finally man up and ask you out!"
You all laugh together as you and Jonah hold hands and walk out of the house to go celebrate with all of the boys.
Instagram: why_dont_we.fanaccount