The Rider is Here

Your pov

Y/n:I AM Y/N L/N(last name)AND I AM THE GHOST RIDER

(That was the main introduction)

y/n:*i woke up and checked outside if anything was out of the ordinary...like usual,everything was ordinary*I guess its time to ride again...

MEANWHILE IN THE RWBY-VERSE

Yang pov

Ruby:YAAANG!

Yang:what ruby?CAN i do anything for you*i said while holding a can*

Blake:really yang?...

Yang:what?

Blake:the pun*blake said while not looking away from her book:NINJAS OF LOVE*

Weiss:*cleaning her weapon*can you guys be quiet for once?

Ruby:Weiss,your really WEISS cold

Yang:AAAYYEEE!

A portal would open up in the middle of the street and make A TON OF NOISE

Yang:mom?

Ruby:raven?....

Weiss:who?

Blake:*doesnt give a crap*

A man on a bike would come through the portal

Yang:nope not raven,but i like that bike!*i automatically grabbed my gauntlets and jumped out the window doing a super hero landing*(sorry i had to do it XD)

Y/n pov

y/n:huh?*i said seeing a blonde girl eith gauntlets jump out a wibdow and do a hero landing* -_- tf?

Yang:nice bike...

Y/n:........

Yang:aw c,mon dont be so shy besides i only want to test it out

Y/n:where am i?something tells me this isnt missouri

Ruby:mi...ssour...i,misery!!

Weiss:whats missouri?

Y/n:dont tell me......im not in my universe am i?(yes you guys know there is different universes)

Ruby:probably

Yang:WHO CARES,CAN I PLEASE RIDE THE BIKE WITH YOU

Y/n: you dont want to do it,trust me

Yang:why?

Y/n:because when i ride it gets...*revs the engine and the wheels ignite in fire*HOT

Blake:oh no he made a pun

Yang:ooh a what a PUNNY joke

Y/n:your KITTEN me aint ya?

Ruby:😂😂😂😂😆😆😆

Weiss:nope*she says walking away with blake*

Blake:ditto

Yang:i think i can handle the heat...

Y/n:you sure?*i said with steam emitting from my body*

Yang:errm why are you emitting steam?

Y/n:what?OH CRAP!*i say while looking at my hands and the flesh had already melted off*Fu**!!i gotta go(also when its dashed and bold its the rider talking)aww dont be shy..NO!! NO NO NO!*i say while my skull starting to show now that its basically night*hello people i am r/n and im a GHOST RIDER*next thing i know im being lifted into the air by someone*

Glynda:everybody ok?!who is this?

Yang:well i know the name of him right now...,he is r/n*suddenly a burst of fire would be seen assuring that he is somebody else and not y/n*

R/N:somebodies soul is burning tonight...

Ruby:ok thats totally not creepy

Ozpin:now who is this gentleman

Ruby:WAIT HE LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY I READ ABOUT IN A COMIC!!*uses semblance to quickly grab the comic*AHAA!.....SOUL BURNER(i cant do the actual ghost rider because its to cliche for a protagonist to know exactly who the person is)

Yang:but he said he was a "GHOST RIDER"

Blake:true

A scream of pain would be hear from the so called ghost rider

Yang:is he in pain?!

Weiss:who cares!*she would scream and a little bit after the flames on the ghost rider would die and flesh would regrow on him*

Y/n:AAGHH!!.....what?*i would say looking at the crowd of people looking at me like i was insane*aw crap he got out didnt he?

Qrow:who is HE?

Ruby:UNCLE QROW!!!!!!,DID YA MISS ME?!?!?!?!

Qrow:......nope In fact i just got here with ice queen

Weiss:winter?!

Winter:hello weiss,pleasure meeting you again sister,so made any new friends?

Weiss pov

Weiss:well there is ruby ,but you have already seen her....*i look frantically looking for somebody i know,then....i lock eyes with y/n*and there is him*i say pointing to y/n*

Y/n:hmm?*he would say noticing i was pointing to him and he would start to get up and go towards his bike*

Winter:where are you going sir?

Y/n:away from this dump!*he would say revving his bikes engine*HAAAHAA HAA!

Ruby:not again...

*a burst of fire would be seen and the ghost rider had been released*

R/N:this jacket*he said as the spikes would start to extend upwards

R/N:now I need my chain*he said while walking to the back of the bike to grab his chain*

Ruby:yang?...YAAAAAANG?ok she is in lala land,ozpin?

Ozpin:yes ruby?

Ruby:do you know what he is doing?*she asked pointing to the ghost rider that was swaying side to side along with his head*

Weiss:looking weird?...*I said wondering why he was swaying side to side*

R/N pov

*i would sway side to side moving my head along with me*WHO IS THE SINNER HERE?*i say smelling the air for the evil doers scent*weiss schnee:innocent...yang xou long:innocent

Yang:not for long*she said with a dirty grin on her face*

Y/n:ruby rose..:innocent...blake...belladonna:innocent......cardin:GUILTY!