Chapter 1

"Mari get up it is time for work," Adrien said 

"no," I said into the pillow 

"but you have  today is the party also happy birthday"

 "thanks but can you let me sleep for my birthday"

 "no you have work in tell 7 and then get ready for a party and you now your parents are going to be here and your best friend just because you ran away doesn't mean you can skip your birthday" 

"I know I ran away because they want me to marry my ex-boyfriend that abuses me you now that I don't want to go back to China" 

"don't worry I will not let them take you back if you are found you will work as a singer for my dad and then Natalie can have your old spot" 

"fine I am going to work," I said as I got then got dressed

 I got downstairs to see Adrien ready with my bag and coffee and his bag and coffee in hand "thanks babe you are the best" I said kissing him on the check then waking to my car we started the way to work

 I got downstairs to see Adrien ready with my bag and coffee and his bag and coffee in hand "thanks babe you are the best" I said kissing him on the check then waking to my car we started the way to work. I was walking to my bosses office and well I was walking when I  got a call from Alya "hey girl how are you?" 

"Fine, and I now why you're calling Alya I have told you that  I am not telling you where I am and I am not going back and you now that" 

"but girl I am in Paris France and at the Agrest office with my boyfriend also I had to come down with your parents, so he does  not pull out  all his hair out of his head,"

 "good for you Alya its been 2 years and I will not go back in telling Alexander is dead," I said turning off my phone and enter the office 

"so who is Alexander" Mr.Agrest asked 

"my ex-boyfriend my parents wanted me to marry him for money but he didn't like me and I didn't like him he abused me when we were dating"

 "good to now does Adrien now?" 

"yes" then I got to my desk and was working after around 2 hours when I got a call from studio 26 I ground and pick it up 

"Mari bad new Chole tackled Adrien again and they will break something so you might want to come here now" 

"will be there in about 2 minutes" I look at Mr. Agrest and ran out of the door and went to the studio

 "CHOLE GET OFF OF HIM NOW THIS IS THE 6 TIME THIS WEEK AND I DON'T NOW WHAT TO DO SO GET THE HELL OFF OF MY BOYFRIEND" I yelled as  she got off "I want you all in the office now" I said as we all walk up to the stairs and got to the office I sat down at my desk and turned in my chair to looked at them "okay now Nino give it to me" 

"no you wouldn't they are my best" 

"now" he then handed his best headphones that where around his neck "okay now that is over Nino they need a DJ at studio 25 Alex is out for break and we need you in for about 30 minutes then go back to studio 26 and work with your girlfriend Alya and now back with you two Chole you fired"