Ocean Eyes

I walk over to a table where sat a boy on his phone with a black hat low,and I asked,"How may I take your order sir?" He looks up and adjusted his hat to where it showed his face.I see his ocean blue eyes,just so beautiful to be honest,apparently I was just standing there awkwardly because he poked me with his finger and said,"Helloooo?" I unfrozen and cleared my throat,"So what would you like!" He said these exact words,"Your number," in a slick voice,I laughed and said,"I get that all the time,but I'll make an exception since,eh your cute." I took out a piece of paper and wrote my number down.I was down to make new friends haha,he took it and gave me his.After that I said,"Really what would you want to eat?" He ordered and I got it for him.I took other orders then I saw him walk over to the counter I was at and said,"Hey talk to you later!" And winked as he walked out,I saw he gave me a 5 dollar tip,hmm he's actually not a jerk like the others!
~
[2 hours pass by from just working]
Finally,I sigh as I check out.I grab my bag and walked out of the diner,I get into my car and drive back to my apartment.20 years old,living in an apartment in the middle of Los Angela's,alone,with only a couple of friends.When I got back I changed into some casual clothes and went on my phone.I see a text from...the boys name is Colby,huh Colby.That sounds familiar I mumbled.
~
Colby🐨
Hey you wanna come over
and hang with some of my
friends and I?
                                                                     Kai🤠
                           Sure! Send me the address!
Colby🐨
xxxxx,cya in a little bit!                      Kai🤠
                                                                       Cya!
~
I was bored so took a picture of me and posted it on Instagram,the level of loneliness I was,is higher than the heavens so eh!

~Colby🐨Hey you wanna come overand hang with some of my friends and I?                                                                      Kai🤠                           Sure! Send me the address!Colby🐨xxxxx,cya in a little bit!                ...

Kylie.1083,Zoey.Daniels,and 1,392 others liked
Kxi.Petersons Bored af and about to go hang out🤠🤷🏻‍♀️✌🏻
Damien._Sxvage Damnnn girl
@riley._.25 THATS my best friend ;D
ColbyBrock ready to hang out with you👀
~
You see that Colby commented and went to his Instagram.You saw that he has over 1 Million followers with a...YouTube channel! You stalk his page for about ten minutes and see the time,it was ready to go hang out Colby.I brush my hair and keep it down and put on a black plain hoodie with dark grey ripped skinny jeans,with a bracelet and a choker.You drive to the address Colby have you...A man came out to greet you...
~
Sorry this is so short,yes a new series Ik jeez right on idc hi hello bye vote comment share follow NOW,also it's 3:30 am in the morning so don't come for me bitch! Ok bye🖤🤠🐨