Love Me? Or Love Me Not?(a Louis Tomlinson love story)

Come on Catherine you have been Louis'' friend since kindergarten it shouldn't be that big of a deal to have his family over for dinner.' I thought to myself. But then of course my subconscious had to go and pitch in about how I haven't seen him in two years and he's now an international popstar, with millions of fans who love him and stalk him on Facebook and twitter...stupid subconscious. Then the door bell rang.

Oh.

My.

God.

Here it comes, this is the moment. Ok, calm down Catherine, just calmly answer the door..."Hello"

"Hello, love" Mrs.Tomlinson gives me a hug that almost squeezes the life out of me.

Behind her was Lottie, Fizzy, phoebe, and daisy

"Hey Catherine! How's it been" Lottie says while I give the other girls hugs.

"Great. Thanks for asking."

Louis was right behind them. If I had butterflies, now I had frogs jumping around in my stomach.

"Hey Cat! How's it going?" Louis says.

"Umm I'm fine. Just sitting around at home most of the time. How have you been?" ugh! I probably sound so stupid.

"I've been good," he says. A grin creeps onto my face and I see he's smiling too.

*****

The dinner seems to take forever and my mom tries to start a conversation but it always seems to die off. Louis' sisters finish first and decide to leave. I finish next and head up to my room. Everyone is done now and my parents have opened a bottle of wine. I know because I hear my dad go"whoopie!!" I hope they don't get too drunk. I didn't hear him coming but next thing I know Louis is standing at my door.

"So, how's college for you?" he asks looking at his shoes.

"it's good. I still get straight A's" I say.

"Nerd!" Louis teases.

I smile awkwardly and we both start to laugh.

"hey, so whats it like having like a million girls stalk you?" I say.

"it's great actually. Ya, it's a lot of fun," he says," are you a fan?"

"yes I am," I take out my Ipod and play my one direction Album. We dance

Like crazy maniacs until all the songs are over.

"my crazy cat!" he says when I spin around for the last time.

"I missed you so much," I say looking into his blue eyes," it's been so weird without you here all the time."

He grasps my hand and I feel a quick chill go up my spine. "I've missed you too." he says and hugs me.

*****

I feel safe and sound in his arms but I'm the one to break free. "ummm, I think I'll go check on my parents" I stutter.

"I'll come with u"Louis says and he grasp my hand again. Anotther chill goes up my spine and I swear I would've burst.

"Catherine!!"my mom yells at me," you are so beautiful. I LOVE you!" I can smell the alcohol on her breath.

"Katie dear." my father says, obviously drunk too,"Look dear, Katie is holding Louis hand. u like Louis don't ya girl! Ha he's a good man though. Just don't get too crazy." Mrs. Tomlinson sits there with a glass in her hand laughing away. "Katie and Louis sitting in a tree...."