"Because I love you, my Zauberbiest"

Summary:
After a year of relationship, Sean wants to tell Nick about his Zauberbiest side.

Sean's PoV

"I'll be there in 10 minutes," Nick said from the other side of my cell phone.
"Okay, see you then," I replied and hung up.

If you ever try to prepare a delicious dinner, the dear Grimm thinks he can come home earlier today. Anyway, typical for him.
Is everything ready? Chicken? Ready. Sauce? Ready. The table is ready too. Candle? Yep. Am I ready? Not really, but that does not matter. I have long planned to tell Nick and tonight the time has come.
Nick knows tonight that I'm a Zauberbiest.
God, I've rarely been so nervous and I hate it. I definitely hate it. I feel so bad, why does my stomach contract when I think about what can happen after I tell Nick? I don't know, but I hate it.

I heard Nick's car, then a slamming car door and footsteps going to the front door. The door was unlocked and opened, finally Nick entered. He looked so good again today. He was wearing a red T-shirt that emphasized his muscles, black jeans and a black jacket. He looked up, saw me, smiled, closed the door, took off his jacket, hung it up, came to me, hugged me and mumbled a soft "Hi" in my shoulder. I smiled and hugged him as I mumbled a gentle "Hey" too. He lifted his head from my shoulder and looked at me questioningly. "Did you cook?" "Yes, come," I replied, taking his hand gently and pulling him into the apartment and he saw a finished table. I cooked him his favorite food: chicken broccoli casserole. "Wow ..", he mumbled softly. "I did not know you could be romantic." He grinned cheekily at me and went to the table. I rolled my eyes and followed him.

*^*

While we ate the mood was relaxed. We talked about everything and laughed again and again. But of course, the mood could not last forever, because after we had eaten, cleaned up and sat on the couch, Nick looked at me and asked: "Okay, what's up? You like to cook, but not my favorite food, there's something on your mind. Sean, what's up?"
I sighed. Here we go.
"Okay Nick, I love you, never forget that, but I have not told you all about me yet." I took a deep breath, he was silent. I was not a man of many words. Like Nick, I was a man who said everything directly. "I'm not a normal human, Nick. I'm also a Wesen,a Zauberbiest."
I look him straight in the eye as I say that and tried to recognize his emotions. I did not succeed. His face remained emotless.
Suddenly he started to grin. "I know that, you fool." I blinked in surprise. No screaming? No silence? No slap? No insults? Nothing at all? "What?" I asked stupidly. I was surprised. Nick kept grinning at me. "I already know that." "How?" I asked. "I figured it out half a year ago, I was back in the caravan and checked all the books, of course there were a couple of pages of Zauberbiest, so when I got home, you called someone, you probably did not hear me and you kept talking on the phone, then you changed."
I remember the evening. At that time, I thought I had just imagined the steps. Crap.
I looked at him. "So you have no problem with that?"
He laughed and shook his head. I breathed in relief. "Do you know why I do not mind?" I shook my head. "Because I love you, my Zauberbiest.", Nick says and we're finally kiss.

*****
619 Words

1. I told you that the oneshot will be short
2. I hope you liked it and like to have feedback
3. Should I write another oneshot? (If so, send me suggestions!)
4. Please write me spelling mistakes!

Byyyeee😅😄