1; detention

Kenzie's POV

Hi I'm Mackenzie Frances Ziegler but everyone calls me Kenzie. My best friends are Lauren Orlando, and Annie LeBlanc. We're the second popular group in school.. well me and Lauren, Annie's friends with two of the people in the most popular group.

Annie is the most kindest person in the world, and she's so loyal and innocent but she's not a virgin or anything like that she just doesn't know a lot of the 'terms'.

Lauren can kind of be selfish sometimes.. but she's still my best friend.

Her twin brother, Johnny Orlando, is the most popular guy at school... he's also one of Annie's best friends but I still barely talk to him. All the girls want to be with him and all the guys want to be him unless their his friends. He's a huge fuckboy and he tells Annie all this stuff and I have to explain it to her... he's in the popular group;
Him, Hayden Summerall, carson lueders, brynn R, Mark Thomas, Jayden b, and Conner (I don't know his last name)

We're all 15 and in our second year of high school.

Right now me Annie and Lauren are walking to our cooking class as Annie talked.

"In art Brynn made a joke that Johnny was my dad and now I have to call him daddy Johnny." She said innocently.

"Oh my god!" Me and Lauren said.

"Don't call him that! That's inappropriate." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"That's like... a sexual term these days." I whispered. "Like a lot of girls like to call the guys they fuck with daddy."

"Why?" She asked.

"Idk they think it's hot or something but you can't call him that ok?" I said.

"Ok..." she said.

Lauren giggled and I sighed as we walked into the class room. The teacher said two to a counter and lauren and Annie walked to the same one. I rolled my eyes and walked to the back of the class and sat down.

5 minutes after class started, Johnny walked in late.

"Mr. Orlando your late." The teacher said.

"Hadn't noticed." He said sarcastically.

"Just take your seat." The teacher said.

Johnny rolled his eyes and looked around for a seat. There were like three other seats open but he started walking towards me and sat down next to me.

"Hey." He whispered to me.

I ignore him.

"You're Kenzie right?" He asked.

I nod and continued to follow the teachers institutions.

"You don't like me very much, do you?" He asked.

"No not really." I said not looking at him.

"And why's that?" He asked.

"Because you're a bad influence on Annie and then she comes to me and I have to explain stuff to her, it makes me uncomfortable." I said glancing at him for a second.

"I'm not a bad influence on Annie." He said.

I turn to look at him breaking my focus on the teacher.

"You told her to call you daddy Johnny." I state,

He shrugged and I scoff looking back at to the front.

"I bet you're just jealous." He said.

"Of what?"

"You want to call me daddy, don't you?" He asked.