Chapter 1

Katie Newmaker is the daughter of former Alpha Lucas and Luna Effie Newmaker and the younger sister of the current alpha, Alpha Jacob Newmaker. Every year when a wolf turns sixteen, they have to participate in a Ranking Trials to see what rank they deserve. Everyone has really high hopes of Katie becoming another alpha. If she does, she will break off of the Bloodbound Pack and create a new pack with anyone who chose to follow her. But of course, when Katie finds and accepts her mate, she will give her title of Alpha to him and will have to accept the title of Luna. This is how Katies life would have gone if she wasnt born as a hellhound, a normal werewolf who were with the gift of the elements. Little does she know that the mysterious judges fear her powers and have plans for her.

Katie Newmaker and her best friend, Hannah Jackson, were training with each other. Even though Katie was an alpha and Hannah was an omega, they were still allowed to be friends. They werent ranked yet and anyone who wasnt ranked could be friends with each other, no matter what rank their families are.

The two girls were currently in their wolf forms and practice fighting one another. Katies wolf, Sarah, was a pure black wolf while Hannahs wolf, Emily, was the opposite, a white wolf. The two wolves launched themselves at the other at full speed and strength. In the actual competition, you cant go easy on anyone, no matter who they are. Everyone is trained equally before the ranking competition so that everyone could have a fair chance to be ranked properly.

The two wolves break apart and shift back to their human forms, both out of breath. The two girls are wearing special clothing that could handle the stress of shifting between human and wolf forms. They were both on their knees, trying to catch their breaths.

Katie, the blond girl huffed. Katie, I-I cant, I cant breathe. The girl was struggling to stand. Maybe we t-took it way t-to far this t-time.

Y-youer r-right, H-H-Hannah. We s-should g-go sh-shower. Katie barely gets her friends name out. After t-that, l-lets g-get s-some rest. And with that the two girls stumbled out of the training room using each other as supports.

At noon that day, Katie and Hannah headed towards the pack's house. The Bloodbound Pack house is where the pack meets for pack meetings, where pups get their education and training, and where people go and hang around. Right now, Alpha Jacob, Katie's older brother, had called a pack meeting to discuses the upcoming Ranking Trials. The Trials were very stressful because they tested intelligence, strength, and survival skills. Luckily for these two friends, they trained hard with each other.

Katie and Hannah were the first people there, other than Alpha Jacob and his beta. Jacob turned and saw the two friends and walked towards them. He greeted them formally, using their current rank in front of their name. Hannah bowed and blushed in embarrassment at her low rank, but Katie just rolled her eyes. She knew he did it was out of respect and formality but she was his sister.

"Hello, Alpha Jacob," Katie said a little annoyed. Her brother gave her a warning glance. Hannah straightened up when Jacob cleared his throat and sighed. Jacob had a slightly worried look in his eye, like something wasn't going as planned. "Wait, Jacob, I know that look. What's happened? What's wrong?"

Jacob sighed once again and told the two girls what happened. "I shouldn't be telling you to this, but you need to know. The council knows that the two of you are hellhounds. And they had told the judges to lower both of your ranking to rouges. I'm sorry, but there is nothing I could do."

The two of them paled and exchanged glances. No one has ever been lowered to a rogue before. Never.

A/N: Hey guys. This story is originally from my Quotev account. I just don't want anyone to run into my Quotev account and accuse me of plagiarism. I have a Quotev account and I just created this account on Wattpad. There will be no difference between the two accounts so no one would miss out.