Chapter 1

The day I found him outside me swamp

Shrek POV

I was walking outside my swamp minding my business and putting up warning signs. When I felt this smol thing bump into my booty, PM instinctively I turned around and gave the person a glare. It was a smol donkey. The donkey looked up at me in shock and back up slightly face tinted in a red blush. The donkey was very shooketh. I found this intriguing to my surprise, I wasn't surprised by his backing away but his blush. He stared at me for a couple of seconds until guards started to approach us. They carried a scroll with them most likely about important crap that I dont give a donkey's ass about. They began to talk, everything going right over my head because like I said, I don't care. After a little I scared the nuts away, those guards nuts man. The donkey started talking with little hesitation but he was still lightly blushing, hiding his nervousness.
As I started walking away he oddly followed me, I didn't like this. "What do ye think ye doing?" I blurted out in a unpleasant tone. The donkey replied though I toned his annoying voice. I was walking back to meh swamp but the but the donkey nut was following. I thought to myself, hecc I don't want this ass in my swamp, well maybe I do. We continued to walk to my swamp bickering all through out the way there.
.
.
.
Thats all for this chap my dudes