Pick A Plot

( Author's Note ~ Comment which story you want me to write. I'll Start writing it when it reaches 20 'votes' ( comments). You can only vote once per Plot but can vote for more than one plot. Titles are what you comment to cast the vote and the titles of each plot are at the top of the plot.) 

Family blues

A millionaire’s daughter has lived a privilege life and has been blinded from the hardships of the outside world. One day she is shown how the poor live and what her fathers company does to the environment. She wants to do something but her stops her as he believes “ if it doesn’t make a profit , it is a waste of time”. Along the way to helping her father make money and save the environment she makes some friends with the poor.

Perfect for each other?

The school dare devil and slight mischief maker bumped into the school book worm in his attempt to place a fart bomb in the school library. The evil boy instantly loses his heart to the book worm and tries to ask her out but she is showing no interest in him so he tries to change his ways and learn more about the book worm , as the two spend more time together she comes out of her shell and turns into quite a trouble maker herself.

Divorced

Her parents are divorced and she must now chose to either live with her father in a new part of the country or stay with her mother. The catch is that her father and her do not really get along he is wealthy but she needs the fresh start. Her mother is like her best friend since her high school life was ruined and she is now being bullied but she has found love but is not sure weather or not to act on it. She must chose her mother or her father

At the gates

She had seen the light..the bright light that was calling her...She is at the gates of heaven and is rejected,goes to hell and her life is looked over by the underworld and the satan’s minions relies that all the bad things she has done in her life were for a good cause and that she died saving the one she loves.

Chose your path wisely

Glitter is living the normal teenager life, lots of homework, boy trouble and social drama’s. Glitter is a very bright student not the top of the class but when she puts the effort in class she pulls the grades. The one thing that separates Glitter from the rest of her friends is that she is faced with the choice of going down one path and it will lead her to great riches or a life of people that love her and family. She has to chose between a life of material things that bring her happiness or a life of love.