cream~

Lauren laid on the bed, sleeping soundly only in her undergarments. The blanket was wrapped around her and kept her warm. She felt a tap on her shoulder. Lauren turned over to see Hero, laying naked besides her. Her eyes widened.
" Her-" be began before he put his finger over her lips.
" shh~ it's alright..I'm not going to bite.." He smirked deviously. Hero unwrapped the blanket and stared at her abnormally large breasts.
" sometimes I forget how large they are..heh.."He blushed and chuckled. Lauren replied with furrowed eyebrows and her bitten lip. Hero then began to unhook laurens lace bra. He did it so gently and carefully, Lauren could barely even feel his hands. Hero's face was so close to hers that they were just centimeters away from connecting lips
" Hero.." Lauren whimpered.
" Yes?" He replied, fully taking off her bra and began to pull of her panties.
" ..what are you going to do to me..?"
" a lot of things.."
" what kind of things.."
" things that'll make you beg for more.."
Laurens face heated up. Hero rubbed his face against laurens neck, his warm breath making her shiver.
" do you want me to do things to you?" He asked.
Lauren let out a shaky breath.
" y..yes.."
Hero smirked and sat up, grabbing something from the nightstand. Lauren looked at what was in his hand.
" ..whipped cream..?" She raised a brow. Hero smirked deviously. He flung the blanket off the bed and sprayed the whipped cream all over Laurens neck. Lauren laid there, confused. Hero began to lick the cream off her neck, his wet tongue making her skin crawl. She moaned slightly.
" Hero.."
Hero smirked. He pulled his head away and took the whipped cream bottle. He held his finger in the knob and pushed it up inside laurens womanhood. Lauren let out a yelp and looked at him.
" w-what're are you doing..?!" She panicked. Hero frowned.
" hey..it's gonna be okay..this'll feel amazing trust me..just calm down.." He smiled at her. Lauren sighed and closed her eyes. Hero cackled deeply and pushes his finger down, releasing the substance into her vagina. Lauren bit her lip and squirmed. Hero pulled out the nozzle and moved his head down. He began to lick around laurens cilt. He then moved his tongue in deeper, reaching the whipped cream. Hero grabbed laurens reer with both of his hands and held her ass tightly as he 'ate'. Lauren moaned in pleasure, her face sweating. Hero pushed his tongue in deeper and deeper, feasting upon her. Lauren panted and moaned.
" Hero..I'm gonna.." she grumbled. He didn't listen, he kept licking and licking. Lauren couldn't take it anymore.
" HERO! AH~" She yelled, releasing her cum right into his mouth. Hero pulled his head out, both substances covering his face. He chuckled and licked it off his face.
" you got a bit excited there~"
Lauren nodded and panted. Hero hugged her softly.
" did you like it? Sorry if I was too rough.." he sighed. Lauren hugged back.
" I loved it.." she smiled.