You gave my number to who ?

"If your having sex baby gone tell me so I can put you on birthcontrol," My mom said .

I quickly answerd lying saying, " Nooo mom i will never. "

Thats when she smiled and said, "Thats right baby keep your power wait for your husband."

i reply and said, "of course ".

But little do she know i just recently lost my virginty!

(One Month Earlier)

"Vanessa! Vanessa!," Sophia shouted.

i replied, "Chile Watchu want ".

"Guhh i gotta hipp you," Sophia said.

Thats when i said, "About what chile you to messy" as i giggled.

Thats when Sophia said, "guhh i gave my cousin yo number" .

"What cousin," i shouted.

She replied ,"guhh he fine!!! I'm talking about Lidee the one with all the tattoos".

"forreal guhh," i said sounding excited and shock at the same time.

"guh yess he said he texted you but you didnt reply" Sophia said.

"Wait ah mimute your cousin number 221-****, " I said shockingly.

"Yupp thats his number, " Sophia said.

"Omg guhh i can't believe he text me, " I said giggling.

"What he said guhh, " Sophia said.

"Hold on let me go read it, " I said.

WASSUP LIMOMMA YOU GONE FUCK WID A REAL NIGGA OR NAHH ?

"What should I say," I asked nervously.

"Say yeah," Sophia said.

I texted him back and said, " LOL IGUESS CHILE."

He instantly replied like he being waiting by the phone all day , " Meet me in the parking lot when the bellring".

i replied " O K boy ."

The bell finally ring and i rushed to my locker to put my books away and add a little more color to my lipstick. As i walked out the door i see this tall, lightskin,tatted fine ass senior leaning on this blue and yellow Crown Vic with some big rims on his tires. i walked up to him and hugged him and a gave him a kiss.

Thats when he asked "You wanna go somewhere? "

i replied" It depends where you taken me and when you branging me back? "

Thats when he said, " Come to my house and let just chill and i'll bring you back before school out. "

I agreed and we left.

It felt so good laying on his chest, and listening to him laugh at the little boy on "HomeAlone: Lost In NewYork". Then he suddenly look down and noticed me starring at him and we begin to kiss. Thats when I stopped him.

I blurted out, "Just so you know we aint having sex Im not ready for all that."

He said, "Ok " sarcarsmly as if he knew we were going to end up having sex.

That is exactly what happen. He somehow manage to take off my panties. I tried stoping him but, his kisses made me want him even more. In my mind it was right but, in my heart it was so wrong. I always pictured me loosing my virginty to my husband, but here i am at the age of fifthteen having unprotected sex with a guy i've only know of two months.

After we finished we just layed together sharing stories with eachother and planning the next time we would have sex again.

When he drop me off at school i seen my cousin Stephanie standing there shaking her head. like she was disappointed and amuse at the same time thats when i smirked and walked off.

(2 weeks later)

Today was fourth of July and every year we would go downtown to the riverfront. This year was a little different because I felt horrible. I keep getting this feeling that i had to throw up but i didnt think nothing of it.

the riverfront was packed i mean blowed everyone in our city was trying to get in. Instead of going with my parents i went with my cousin Stephanie, and My bestfriend Sophia.

Sophia said "Guhh what happen when you went over Lidee house. "

" Guhh what you talking about? " i said sarcarsmly.

"Why you playing dumb, you know what im talking about. I seen you hop in that yellow and blue CrownVic ! " Sophia said with a smirk.

" Okay damnn guhh u so nosey " I said in a playful matter, " I was with Lidee guhh we went to his house and chill. "

Stephanie said, " guhh u skipped school with Lidee ? "

I said, " Yeah whats wrong with that ? "

She said, "Chile i just hope you use protection ! "

"We aint even have sex," I said sarcasmly.

" Yeah right guhh we all know once Lidee get you to his house its going down, " Sophia said laughing.

"Okay! Okay! we had sex and Stephanie we didnt use protection. " I said with an attitude .

Stephanie yelled, " Now what if you are pregnant? "

"Guhh I'm not pregnant and plus my period suppose to be coming on by the end of the week. " Vanessa said.

Sophia interupted and said, "Well u have been throwing up alot lately. "

"Lets just take a pregnancy test to be sure, "Stephanie said.

"Okay but im warning you that your money will be wasted cause im not pregnant, " Vanessa said feeling annoyed.

" Who said anything about money ? " Sophia said with an evil grin .

So the plann was for us to get a pregancy test just to be sure but as soon as we left sophia already ran and told her hold family that i was pregnant with Lidee child.

I wanted to be the first person to break the news to Lidee, but as you can see Sophia already did that. Now I just got to figure out how to explain this to my mom and and the rest of my family.

I manage to keep my pregnancy a secret for only a month. Did I mention I missed my period.

My older cousin arranged for me to get an abortion and Lidee was going to pay for it, but the idea soon went bad because an order to get an abortion you must have your Parents Signature,Birth Certificate, I.D., and Medicaid Card. It was impossible to get my hands on those things becasue my mom always kept that kind of stuff in her wallet and she would always notice when its missing.

So i had no other choice but to come out and tell her the truth.

I asked my big sister Alyssa to tell my mom because i didnt know how to tell her. Alyssa texted my mom while she at work and said, " MOM VANESSA HAD SEX ! "

My mom didn't teply but i know

she going to get me when she gets home.

(3 hours past)

I heard the lock on the door turn which means my mom off work .I quickly ran to the bathroom. All i heard was my mom yelling and screaming saying, " Where in the hell yo ass at I'm finna beat the shit out of you ! "

I wad terrified I hid in the bathroom but not for long she firgured out where i was hiding she bust threw the bathroom knocking the screwls off the door. She grabbed me by shirt and snatched me up as she cocked her hand back I quickly screamed "Mom im pregnant !!!!!! "